API to write data to Cassandra:
- cassandra database , cassandra architecture , learn cassandra , cassandra developer , cassandra data model , apache cassandra data model , cassandra database structure , cassandra data types , cassandra data model example , what is cassandra database , cassandra database design , cassandra database example , apache cassandra database , cassandra database type
- In contrast, using the REST API allows the Java piece to be changed or replaced without having to re-create your input process.
- Another advantage to using an API for writing is that you can queue input requests if there is a surge in usage or incoming requests to handle them as quickly as possible without message loss due to maximum connection limits or other networking issues.
- NoSQL stores are now an mandatory part of any framework, the SMACK stack (Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra and Kafka) is becoming well popular.
- Its demonstrated scalability and its high write throughput create it the perfect partner to manage the flood of time series, IOT and industrial scale streams or financial data.
- This made Apache Cassandra an clear choice as a Connect API in Kafka sink.