TVS Full Form | Full Form of TVS
TVS Full Form - Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram
- Here, you’ll get the solution form the following TVS related questions: full form of tvs , full form of tvs bike , What is the full form of tvs , tvs full form
Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram
- TVS stands for Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram. Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram Iyengar was the founder of the TVS group. Therefore the name TVS comes from his initial name Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram.
- TVS is one of the most important manufacturers of motorcycles, mopeds and auto rickshaws in India. TVS is headquartered in Chennai. It’s also listed in NSE and BSE.
- T.V.S Iyengar started an organization T.V. Sundram Iyengar and Sons Limited, in 1911 to control Bus Company in the city of Madurai.
- He operated a lots of number of buses and Lorries under the name of Southern Roadways Limited.
- Later, the name TVS Motor Company Limited was registered in 1978 for the assembly and sale of Motorcycles, Scooters and three-wheelers in India.
- TVS was named as the most awarder 2 wheeler manufacturer by the NDTV car and bike awards.
- It’s awarded number one bike in quality at the JD Power Asia Pacific India Automotive Awards.