E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
- Hard working and efficient professional with two years of experience.
- Experience of leading the budget and planning process.
- Responsible for all financial reporting of the company.
- Prepare business plan template and assist in the preparation of US plans.
- Experience in Bank Accounting & Finance for USA
- Supervised staff, office administration and financial accounting with international and domestic business.
- Excellent knowledge of Quick Books Pro, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
- Expertise in computerized bookkeeping and accounting principles and ability to work with any software.
- Ability to perform auditing procedures and implementation effectively.
- Expertise in office management and administration.
- Expertise in accounting package software’s and reporting tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Tally, MACROs and other financial software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong commitment and leadership.
- Follow high moral values and professional ethics.
- Efficient in multitasking and goal oriented.
Company Name: XXXX
Designation: Accounting Clerk
Duration: June 20** to Present
- Assist in resolving computer software, spreadsheets, official letters and technical issues.
- Responsible for submitting the bill accurately and timely to the payers.
- Responsible for collection and follow-up with insurance companies and government organizations.
- Post cash to the invoice level on different accounts and process the possible refunds.
- Identify the potential accounts and managing the sales adjustments.
- Ensure the billing process are compiled and completed accurately with contracts of government regulations.
- Verified the contract papers.
Company Name: XXXX
Designation: Account Executive
Duration: May 20** to Feb 20**
- Develop spreadsheets, A/P, A/R, collections, bidding and project contracting processes documents.
- Manage and balance the bank accounts i.e. perform cash management task.
- Process several bills like payroll, insurance, H/R transactions and owner s personal bills.
- Receiving the calls and provide answers for the queries.
- Awarded as Best Employee for the quarter (1 & 2) in year 20**.
- Recognized for training freshly recruited executives.
- M.Com (Accounts) from XYZ in year 20**.
- B.Com (Accounts) from XYZ in year 20**.
- Participated in various Account Workshops and Summer Camps.
- Received CPAs Scholarship in 19**.
- Participated in State Level Football Championship.
- Enjoy travelling.
- Playing golf.
- Watching theaters.
- Date of Birth: 25/07/1990.
- Languages known: Chinese, German , English , French.
- Address: XXXXX.