DJ Full Form | Full Form of DJ
DJ Full Form - Disc Jockey
- Here you’ll get the solution for the following DJ related questions : full form of DJ , what is full form of DJ , what is the full form of DJ , full form of DJ sound , full form of DJ song , full form of DJ music , full form of DJ in music
- DJ stands for Disc Jockey.
- The word DJ is mentioned an individual who plays music for the audience of a celebration, Pub or a Disco club.
- A Disk Jockey usually plays popular party songs and mix additional music or Lyrics.
- Sometimes the original song is totally changed with a new music and additional lyrics. A Disc Jockey has a complete control over the music playing within the party hall.
- The name disc jockey is derived from Compact Disc( CD ). It's an optical data-storage medium for song and data.
- Compact Discs are generally used by disc jockey to play music. If you've got an excellent interest in music and like to entertain people by playing and mixing music tracks, deejaying is an appropriate career option for you.
- There are several sorts of disc jockey depending on their workplace. Following are some types:
- Radio DJ
- Club DJ
- Mobile DJ
Type Disc Jockey
- These also are called Radio Jockey or Radio Personality.
- They introduce and play music which is broadcasted on AM , FM and Internet radio stations.
- They play tracks from a group playlist provided by the ratio station. Such playlists usually specialize in specific audience and music genre. They also take calls of listeners if required based on the format of the program.
- The well known name is DJ.
- These are used to play music, party songs and remix songs with their own creativity within the party halls, pubs and clubs.
- They typically play dance songs to get people on their feet.
- They also play songs requested by the audience and according to the mood of the audience.
- They travel with portable sound systems and play recorded music at various occasions like weddings and high school or college functions.
- They usually have their own audio system (mics, speakers, DJ decks) that they usually bring with them to the functions.