What are the Minimum Initial Points to Reach Destination ?
- To begin from the upper left corner of a given framework, one needs to achieve the base right corner.
- Every cell in the grid contains a number, the number may positive or negative.
- We can move across a cell only if we have positive points ( > 0 ). Whenever we pass through a cell, points in that cell are added to our overall points.
- We need to find minimum initial points to reach cell (m-1, n-1) from (0, 0) by following these certain set of rules :
- From a cell (i, j) we can move to (i+1, j) or (i, j+1).
- We cannot move from (i, j) if your overall points at (i, j) is <= 0.
- We have to reach at (n-1, m-1) with minimum positive points i.e., > 0.