TCS Ninja Recruitment process for TCS NQT 2021
- TCS Ninja NQT ( National Qualifier Test ) Online test would happen across the country on 20th July 2021 and the interviews would start from 25th July onwards.
- To apply the last date for TCS Ninja NQT is 10th July 2021 11:59 PM.
- In the event that you haven’t applied yet, then do it now.
TCS Ninja Recruitment process
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
TCS National Qualifier Test Details
Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a 90 minutes online test that checks your basic aptitude, english, programming and coding knowledge. The competitors who clear the online test are required the interview rounds.
|Concepts||Number of Questions||Time|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||40 Mins|
|Verbal Ability (English)||10||10 Mins|
|Programming Concepts||10||20 Mins|
Goto this link prepare your Online Test :
- This interview revolves around your profile, stream/specializations and theoretical subjects. You are expected to have a good grasp on the fundamentals of your subjects.
- The meeting board also may give you a question to solve or a code to write. Moreover, you are required to know about the applications of your technical subjects.
- In this round, you will run over general inquiries concerning your school, accomplishments, work involvement, willingness to relocate, etc. There may be cross inquiries with respect to the data you give in your resume.
- And then check your overall personality – your strengths, weaknesses, hobbies, career plans, family background etc. The board may be available you with certain situations/scenarios, and ask your conclusion/solution for them.
TCS Ninja Job Role
- TCS Ninja is hiring freshers in the name of TCS Ninja NQT for Trainee Engineer Role
TCS Ninja Salary Package
- TCS Ninja salary package for freshers is 3.6 LPA.
TCS Ninja Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja recruitment process is as follows:
- Year of Passing :
- Batch of 2021
- Qualification :
- Full-Time Students from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA-2021 YOP
- Specialization :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – All Specializations
- M.Sc – CSE/IT and other.
- Percentage Criteria :
- A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs :
- A applicant should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
- Academic Gap Criteria :
- The Overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Academic Course Completion :
- Every courses must be done within the specified course term according to TCS Eligibility Criteria as well as they must be finished within the duration as given by the Board/University.
- Year of Passing :
How to apply for TCS Ninja 2021
Click here to apply for TCS Ninja National qualifier test (TCS NQT).
TCS Ninja Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Click this link to know about the TCS Ninja Exam Pattern and Syllabus.