Blood Relation - Verbal Reasoning Interview Questions and Answers
1. A lady meets a person in the market who is the wife of the brother of her husband. How is the lady related to the person ?
2. If 'A x D' means 'A is the sister of D', 'A + D' means 'D is the daughter of A' and 'A ÷ d' means 'A is the mother of D', then how will 'N is the aunt of M' be denoted ?
A. M + L X N
B. M ÷ L + N
C. L X N ÷ M
D. N X L ÷ M
3. Pointing to a man, a lady said, "he is the son of my husband's daughter". How is the man related to this lady ?
D. None of these
4. Pointing to a girl, Mihir said, "She is the only daughter of my grandfather's only child. "How is the girl related to Mihir ?
D. Data inadequate
5. Pointing out to a photograph, Swathi said, "he is the uncle of my brother's sister". How is the person in photograph related to Swathi ?
D. Grand father
6. A + B means A is the brother of B; A - B means A is the wife of B; and A * B means A is the mother of B. which of the following means M is the brother-in-law of P ?
A. M – N + P
B. M + N – P
C. M * N + P
D. M – P * N
7. In a joint family , there are father , mother , 3 married sons and one unmarried daughter. Of the sons , two have 2 daughters each and one has a son. How many female members are there in the family ?
8. Pointing to a photograph, a lady said, "he is the brother of myhusband's father's son". How is the man related to the lady ?
9. Read the following information carefully to answer the question:
P x Q mean "P is sister of Q"
P ÷ Q means "P is mother of Q"
P + Q means "P is brother of Q"
P - Q means "p is father of Q"
Which of the following represent W is grandfather of H?
A. W + T – H
B. W ÷ T – H
C. W x T + H
D. W ÷ T + H
E . None of These
10. The expression means "S ÷ T - H X V - N"
A. S is grandmother of N
B. S is great grandmother of N
C. S is mother of V
D. N is grand son of S
E . None of these