Electronic engineering :
- Electronics engineering is a designing order which uses non-direct and dynamic electrical segments, (for example, semiconductor gadgets, particularly transistors, diodes and incorporated circuits) to plan electronic circuits, gadgets, Microprocessors/Microcontrollers and frameworks including VHDL Modeling for Programmable rationale gadgets and FPGAs.
- The control regularly additionally outlines inactive electrical parts, typically in view of printed circuit sheets.
How to Become a good Electronic Engineer
- The first and most thing you should do as a starting step to be a professional engineer, is to get a degree in electronics and communication.
- If you want to be a professional engineer in Embedded System design or VLSI design (two most prominent field of electronics), there are institutes like CDAC, Vector India, VEDAIIT, Maven Silicon and many more which offer short term or long term courses in these fields. Not only that you also get the advantage of being placed in any leading electronics company.
- If you want to be a professional engineer in PCB designing, you need to have good working knowledge on design tools like CAD, ORCAD, and Eagle etc. You even need to have basic knowledge about PCB designing and mounting.
- If you want to be a professional engineer in VLSI or chip designing, you must have working knowledge in tools like Xilinx, Magic etc and of course must have good VLSI programming skills.
- It is not only the knowledge of software tools that can make you a professional engineer, but also good technical skills.
- These skills can be having practical knowledge in circuit mounting, soldering or PCB designing , practical knowledge in installation of networking products like routers, switches etc, practical knowledge of working with home automation devices like PLCs or practical knowledge of operating electronic equipments like Oscilloscopes, Wave Generators, Pulse Generators etc.
- As a fresher, you can apply for the position of trainee or intern at any reputed company. If you are GATE or NET qualified, you can always apply for the position of research fellowships at any Government recognized research institutes.
- A fresher with good theoretical knowledge about subjects related to electronics and communication can also opt for being a technical writer in the field of electronics and communication. Remember this might prove to be a great asset in increasing your exposure to the field of electronics.