Database Management System is classified into four types:
- It is a tree like structure where the data is stored in form of a tree.
- In this type of database the parent may have many children but child should have single parent.
- This data base is represented as graph that allows many to many relationships.
- In this data base children can have multiple children.
- This relational database is represented in the form of a table.
- Values in rows and column are associated with each other. This database is widely used as it is very easy to use.
- In this data base everything is stored as objects.
- All the objects in this database will have multiple relationships among them.