Chennai, Tamil Nadu | firstname.lastname@example.org | 555-5555-55
1.) Agency Development Manager
ORGANISATIONAL SCAN – January 2016 to November 2016
- Recruitment of Insurance Advisor and Develop them to sale the Insurance Policies.
- Recruited 15 Insurance Advisor in 11 Months.
- Rs.15 Lakh of Business in 11 Months.
- Got many awards and qualify for MBK Thialand.
2.) Assistant Manager
State Bank of India, Tirupattur Branch – Tirupattur, TAMIL NADU, IN – September 2013 to December 2015
- Hold the distinction of controlling activity for smooth processing and sanctioning of SME loans; gave quick delivery to the customer within TAT.
3.) Branch Manager
State Bank of India, Thakkolam Branch – Thakkolam, TAMIL NADU, IN – June 2011 to September 2013
- Successfully developed the process of selling all products at any counter for customer flexibility – One PointContact.
- All India Topper in Credit Card sourcing for the year 2012 (First Prize in PAN India)
4.) Probationary Officer
State Bank of India, Tirupattur Branch – May 2009 to June 2011
- During Two Years of Probation period got many prizes)
- B.Sc in Mathematics Magadh University – Bodh Gaya, Bihar
- AML (Less than 1 year)
- ANNUITIES (Less than 1 year)
- Credit (2 years)
- Life Insurance (Less than 1 year)
- Recruitment (Less than 1 year)
- Managing banking operations inclusive of implementing short/ long term plans; managing teams with focus on excelling business targets & service delivery metrics.
- Following the process / procedure of the bank & ensuring compliance to rules and regulations of the bank including latest circulars & notifications.
- Implementing policies / procedures for all round development of the bank as well as reducing overall costs to the bank through various means.
Client Relationship Management:
- Managing customer centric operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned department & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms with minimum TAT.
- Managing the overall functioning process, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Interfacing with clients for understanding their requirements and cultivating relation with them for customer retention & securing repeat business.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of the team member to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivated high performance amongst team members.
- Conversant with MS Office
- Lotus notes
- Application such as Finacle, Bansclink, Iccomas, and all application used in State Bank of India & Internet Applications.