Contact No: 0207******
E-mail Id: oliviaXXXXXX@gmail.com
- X years of working experience with Java and J2EE technologies in the Retail Domain with XXXX Softwares.
- Involved deeply with retail sales, logistics and supply chain management.
- Proficient in programming with Core Java and Struts 2.0 framework.
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
IDE: Eclipse 3.6
Databases: Oracle 9i, MySQL
Database Tools: Toad
Java: JDK 6.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, Springs 2.5
Server: Tomcat 6.0, Glassfish 3.0
UI: HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0, XML, JS
Project Title: XXXX
Domain: Supply Chain Management (Purchase Order Management)
Duration: Sep 20XX – Till Date
- XXXX system is an automated purchase order creation system that creates purchase orders in advance based on the previous year’s sales figures.
- Trend and forecast demand gets approved from the Business Intelligence team’s Application.
- Based on this forecast, it creates the new Purchase Orders and auto selects the locations where the deliveries are to be scheduled.
- Hence XXXX provides the edge over competing business by making sure that there is never a dearth of goods in the warehouses.
- This system when combined with ASP makes the most highly optimized utilization of the warehouses.
Project Title: XXXX
Domain: Retail (Sales)
Duration: April 20XX – Sep 20XX
- The sales system needed to be upgraded from the existing system in order to capture the exact sale figures and offer discounts to regular buyers from time to time in-order to boost sales.
- It also introduced the salesman’s tips and notes to be documented about the kind of products the buyer likes to be captured by the system.
- Sales Tracker actually calculated the incentive for the salesman directly from the sales figures; maintained his notes for follow-up and marketing; also provided discounts as and when required or appropriated by the sales team.
- Met deadlines consistently
- Reduced client attrition by X amount.
- Currently working in XXX as Java Engineer from 20XX to till date.
- Worked in XXXX as Software Engineer from 20XX to 20XX.
- B.Tech. [Electronics & Telecommunication] from University XXXXX with a Grade Point Average of 7.02.
- Higher Secondary School from Council of Higher Secondary Education in April 20XX with 70.2 % marks.
- Secondary School from Central Board of Secondary Education in April 20XX with 74.2% marks.
- Java & J2EE: Completed training in JAVA and J2EE from XXXX in Aug 20XX with 83% marks.
Academic Project Undertaken
Duration: X Months.
Technology: Rational Rose, MS Visio, Java, SWT (Standard widget toolkit), Eclipse API.
- XXXX plug-in is a product that is targeted to software developers who intend to assess their productivity while developing complex software systems and also use the data in measuring various software metrics.
- This is the automation of counting the lines of code with a suitable criterion.
- Software engineering concepts are applied to the development of this project.
- Date of Birth: 23/08/1989
- Languages known: English, Spanish & French
- Address : XXXXXX .