E-mail Id: sebastianXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
Seeking a developing and challenging position in reputed company.
- A competent professional with around 5 years of experience in the education industry in the functional areas.
- Proficient in Office work & driving sales strategies for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue from different industry segments and different markets.
- Liaison with faculty and students in all matters related to teaching, study materials, conduct of test etc.
- Adept at handing events inclusive of concept design, procurement of materials, set design, scheduling and on-site event management.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to interact with clients, students, government authorities, for smooth operations.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional client handling skills.
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal language.
- Ability to work individually as well as in team.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Answer questions about records and files.
- Fees Collection & Accounting
- Responsible for complete Business Development and for achieving operational efficiencies and targets in three different locations of UP.
- Office work as per requirement.
- Responsible for Business Development and for achieving operational efficiencies and targets through a growth oriented team.
- Supervise day to day routine, operational activities and issues.
- Ensuring high level of quality deliverable & customer satisfaction.
- Organize various promotional activities as a part of Brand visibility/Awareness.
- Overseeing marketing activities like leaflet distribution, post box drop and poster campaign as well as representing the organization for company specific marketing cum counselling visits.
- Managing the entire course of events inclusive of concept design, procurement of materials, set design, scheduling and on-site event management.
- Handling major fairs and exhibitions, taking active part in events and exhibitions involving stall setting, marketing at the fair and follow up.
- Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements and designing corporate communication, brand image building and product awareness campaigns.
- Expert Knowledge in computer related operations.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- MS 2007-Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Adobe Page Maker, Adobe Acrobat Reader Professional version.
- Internet Operations & E-mail handling.
- Tally ERP-9
- Received the Outstanding Performance Award and consistently rated as a Top revenue generator for the company.
- Functioned as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in counselling for courses related to Finance, Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Computer & Management with a team of 2-3 junior marketing staff.
- Lead the marketing activities of the whole U.P East belt from managing, planning to execution & produced good leads for the company.
- Worked as a key person to represent the organization in the fairs – local & outstation both.
- Working as “Office Clerk” with ASD knowledge center from Apr10 to present.
- Worked as “Business Development Manager” with RFB Financial Center from Apr09 to Mar10.
- Worked as “Education Alliance Associate” with OPT financial Planning Ltd. from Aug08 to Mar09.
- Worked as “Back Office Executive (Academic Wing)” with SDM financial Planning Ltd. from Apr06 to Jul08
- MBA-Finance from XXX University.
- B.com from University of XXX.
- Diploma in Information Technology.
- PGDCA from XXX University
- Date of Birth: 16/08/1989
- Languages known: English, Spanish, German
- Address: XXXXXX.