Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Email: [email protected]il.com
A systematic, organized, hard-working and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind, determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization. Quick adaptability to changing technologies to meet new requirements successfully with a systematic and organized approach for increased efficiency and competence. Conceptually strong and possesses an innovative approach to problem solving with an eye for detail.
Assistant Manager Administration
WilliamsLea India Pvt Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – April 2016 to Present
1.Audit and Compliance:
- Being a certified lead auditor for ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 standard handled the audit and compliance aspect from facilities and administration for India at Williamslea and TCS Chennai spanning across 13 locations.
- Handled all audits pertatining to Administration at the facility.
2.Physical Security and Safety:
- Managing the complete physical security operations of offices located in India.
- Creation of Policy and process in compliance to ISO 27001 standards Deployment of Guards based on the security & safety requirement of the area.
- Periodical review of Risk and Analysis of safety and security measures through external sources and review of the same.
3.Environment Management System:
- Handled the complete gambit of Health and Safety at TCS, Karapakkam with about 3000 associates.
- Handled the TBEM audit for the year 2010 – 2011 where the main focus was health and safety.
- Establishing communication links between TCS offices and the client site.
- Handling Voice communication, which included billing, trouble shooting and proactive handling of the profile
- Handling Facility Management that includes over all activities of the facility liaising with various vendors for activities in the centre including the canteen operations and physical security.
- Handled all audit s pertaining to administration.
- Undertaking jobs like liaison with the vendors & other external agencies and other related duties.
- Have been involved in critical decision making – creativity knowledge management quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Have stood for the eco friendly environment in the organization.
- Handled the visa processing of the entire Chennai region comprising of 45000 + associates for approximately 75 countries.
Non Resident Women’s Students Convener
Madras Christian College – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2006 to 2007
- As a student leader (Convener) representing over one thousand five hundred women students at the Madras Christian College, has organized and participated in academic and cultural programs for the Women Students.
Club Coordinator National Service Scheme University
Women’s Christian College – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2003 to 2004
- I have participated in a number of intercollegiate competitions in Women’s Christian College representing the Department of Psychology and as Student Volunteer of the National Service Scheme of the University of Madras.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management Symbioses Institute of Management – Pune, Maharashtra
- Bachelor Of Science in Psychology Madras Christian College – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS (Less than 1 year)
- GOAL-ORIENTED (Less than 1 year)
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS (Less than 1 year)
- TELEPHONE (Less than 1 year)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate to one and all effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage busy schedules, forecast the future events and plan accordingly, and the ability to work accurately and to consist of high standards under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability and initiative to work in a dynamic, high profile environment. Excellent telephone manner and high degree of personal presentation when interacting with telephone inquiries and visitors
- Hard working and goal-oriented, with a high degree of flexibility, resourcefulness and creative