Mobile No: 2025xxxxxxxx
Email Id: [email protected]
Looking to join a progressive organization that has the need for Construction/Project Management and offers opportunities for advancement.
- Operating Systems used WINDOWS 2000, XP, NT, 95, 98.
- MS-Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- AutoCAD, STAAD pro, PipeMate, WinDes, MD-CAD, Buzzsaw, Business Collaborator, Prospect Management System (PMS), Agresso, BIW, Primavera (Level 1)
- Natural leadership and teamwork skills.
- Highly professional in managing meetings, communicating information, reaching to solutions and making agreements and compromises.
- Excellent Engineering/infrastructure background with Excellent computer skills
- I got 2nd rank in poster making competition in XXXX at XXXX .
- Stood 1st in all semester of B.Tech.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering from XXXX with 68%.
Academic Project Undertaken
1. Done two month summer project on “XXXX” at ABC.
Duration: January 20XX-April 20XX
Project: Traffic Engineer
- Supervised site activities, collected data and analyzed information and prepared studies and reports
Extra Curricular Activities
- Active Sports person of college.
- Join NCC in college.
- Date of Birth: 2/04/1991
- Language Known: English & Spanish
- Address: XXXXXXXX
Civil Engineer Resume Format 2
Over two decades of professional experience in the areas of CIVIL engineering execution from setting out till commissioning, project management, project co-ordination, Budget preparation, planning, billing certification, maintenance of building structures, facilities such as Factory buildings, Roads, Water & sewerage systems, Waste disposal units, e.t.c., Have good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork, team bond, flexible and energetic in operation.
Month/ Year of Passing
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||Cathedral Higher Secondary School -Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu||
|SSLC||Board of Higher Secondary||
- Knowledge in Computer MS-Excel
- MS-Office and well conversant with Internet.
Linda Builders & Engineers – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – March 2012 to Present
- Monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
- Coordination / monitoring of project schedules of construction activities.
- Certification of bills and invoices from vendors, contractors, consultants.
- Executing Civil & Maintenance works as per the requirement of the Factory Head. Administration and Management of Civil Function.
- 7.5 years experienced Assistant Engineer in Larsen & Toubro Ltd.,
- Site Execution from setting out to commissioning.
- Zero cost preparation for the Project.
- Construction Management.
- Auto Cad, 3DS Max, M.S Office, Excel, Power point, e.t.c.,
- Estate & Factory Maintenance.
- Architectural drafting 3D modeling in Auto Cad.
- Certified Pyravastu Expert. (Vaastu by Pyramids without Demolition)
- Responsibilities in India Nippon Electricals Ltd.,
- Perform Civil Engg. Duties in Planning, Designing and overseeing construction, maintenance of building structures, facilities such as Factory Buildings, Roads, Water and Sewerage systems, Waste Disposal units, e.t.c.,
- Preparation of Budget for the new Project or expansion & get it approved from President and Management.
- Prepare Bid Proposals, Deeds, environmental impact statements.
- Planning the project for all activities & coordination with all departements to complete the Project as per time & cost schedule.