E-mail Id: carterXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
- A BFA graduate with 12+ years of experience in Web Graphics, Animations and Print Media. Started my career as a Graphic Designer and got in to Animation Industry.
- Being a BFA Graduate it gave me added advantage in understanding the importance of becoming a Creative Head for a company that handled Animation, Web and Print.
- After becoming a Creative Head it gave me a new perception towards the work by understanding the importance of each role in the project which made me to deliver exceptional quality of work within the stipulated project dead line.
- Media Designer xxxxxxxx Intent. May 2010 to Dec 2011
- Graphic Designer xxxxx College Florida, CT 2008 – Apr 2009
- Creative Head xxxxx Information Systems Ltd, USA. Feb 2003 – Jul 2008
- Web Graphic Designer xxxxxxx Tech Pvt. Ltd. Indiana, USA. Apr 2000 – Jan 2003
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Painting) – xxxx University College of Fine Arts, Florida – USA.
Key Achievements & Awards
- Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding work for the year 2001 & 2002 from xx Info Tech.
- Certificate of Appreciation for Developing Educational (E-learning) CDs.
Professional Skills & Strengths
- Computer Software skills: Adobe Creative Suite 6.0, Coral Draw-X6, Basic HTML & CSS, and Microsoft office 2010.
- Operating Systems: Mac, Windows NT, Windows7, XP, and Vista.
- Relationship Management skills: Ability to build a healthy and long lasting relationship with the customers.
- Communication skills: Ability to interact at ease with people of all ages, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Have flair knowledge in written and oral communication with a pleasing telephone manners.
- Team Working Skill: Always work with great enthusiasm with other team members thereby ensuring team spirit and productivity.
- Time Management Skills: Good at prioritizing the work tasks, meeting, set deadlines and working within tight time frames in a multitasking environments.
- Other Skills: Quick learner, honest, hardworking and can perform under pressure while remaining calm.
XXX Intent Ltd. Indiana May 2010: Dec 2011
Position: Media Designer
- To design intents, motivators for Web and Print communications.
- To design, page layouts, screen designs & various graphics elements.
- To create interactive presentations, demos & feature overviews using Flash.
- To work with IT team to instructionally design and Interactive presentations and Drawings – Illustration for Health and Wellbeing press.
- To support IT team for projects and developments as required.
2. xxxxxxx Tertiary College. Oct 2008 – Apr 2009
Position: Graphic Designer
- To design college magazine, brochures, corporate branding, print communications, packaging and advertising.
- To design vinyl application, vinyl handling, vinyl applying and installing, vehicle wrapping.
- To design & create web navigation, page layouts, screen designs & various graphics elements.
- To work with academic & IT team to instructionally design and interactive presentations and Drawings – Illustration for e-learning project.
3. Xxxxxxxx XX Information Systems Ltd. Indiana, USA Feb 2003 – Jul 2008
Position: Creative Head
- Designed logos, brochures, games, greeting cards, leaflets, posters, paper ads, magazine ads, display boards, banners, hoardings for corporate, by using Adobe Photo Shop and Coral Draw.
- Created concepts, visualization, photography, and digital images.
- Developed corporate flash presentations and 2D animations, using Macromedia Flash.
- Created drawing characters, back grounds, and illustrations using Macromedia Flash.
- Created websites and greeting card designs using Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop.
- Date of Birth: 20/03/1989
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX