Chennai, India | [email protected] | 123-4567-890
To obtain a challenging position, utilizing abilities developed through my education, with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Credit Risk & Operations -Senior Executive
Current Role & Designation – August 2013 to Present
- System Updations & Sanction Letter Preparation
- DM Preparation & Disbursal Payment Booking
- Legal & Technical Vendor Management
- MODT & MODT Cancellation Activities
- Daily MIS
- Collection ED & ID ( 31 to 60 & 61 to 90 Backets) activities
Auditing Works in Client Office & Office Works – October 1994 to Present
- Processing and Handling the customer request for all the branches with in TAT (Mortgage & Non Mortgage Documents and Bounce Pdc)
- 5 Millions of Documents Handling and Processing.
- 10 Millions of Bounce Pdc Storage, Handling and Processing
- Capturing the available/not available documents in the file.
- MIS Process in all working areas for Daily and Monthly basis Collateral & Underwriting file Handling and Process for internal activities and Audit purposes.
- Web base call entry & call closed process for Mortgage & Non Mortgage activities
- Managing Overall Process in this Department and Team Co-ordination.
CITI BANK – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – October 1995 to August 2013
1. CITI BANK ( CREDIT CARDS) Process:
- Worked in Credit and Purchase Section
- Verfication and Vaulation of all the Documents related to consumer loans
- Disbursement of loans ( Consumer Loan & PL Loans)
- Qualtiy checking of Under writing Files
- Customer Services Activities
2. In GE Money – CPPF (Centralised Pdc Processing Facility):
- Qualtiy checking of Post dated cheques
- Capturing the available/not available Customer’s Pdc Details
- 10 Millions of Future Pdc’s Handling and Processing.
- Monthly wise Processing and Handling for 7 Lac Live cheques Presenting to Banks in with in TAT
- Processing and Handling the customer request for all the branches with in TAT (Foreclosure and Swapping Cheques)
- Monthly 1 lac Bounce Cheque Uploading and Downloading in System
- MIS Reports – Daily & Monthly wise.
CITI BANK – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – October 1995 to November 1997
- Daily MIS Reports – Dailywise and Monthlywise
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.Com in CDE||Madras University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1997||80%|
|HSC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||1993||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- OUTLOOK (Less than 1 year)
- Tally (Less than 1 year)
- Diploma in Tally ERP9 in ICT at Kolathur ( Ist Class)
- Typewriting – Higher ( English)
- Operating of System knowledge in Window xp, Ms- Office, Ms-Outlook
- Internet & Basic knowledge to resolve the system issues