Name: John Smith
EMail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 123456789
Possessing 1 year of vast experience in the field of Computer Hardware & Networking where Planning, Implementation, Administration and troubleshooting are involved with multiple platforms of OS viz., Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Windows 7.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|BE in CSE||Anna university – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2011||80%|
|HSC||Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||1997||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- Microsoft Excel
- myob (1 year)
Desktop Support Engineer
Global institute of Technology Chennai – May 2016 to May 2017
- Administrating and troubleshooting 2003 server (workgroup model)
- Responsible to monitor whether all the components are available for successful communication.
- Managing user accounts and giving share & security level permissions
- Responsible for configuring & troubleshooting SWITCHES.
- Configuring User Rights to files, Directories and Network based Printer.
- Good Knowledge in installing and configuring Project Oriented software’s.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting network printer.
- Call logging with different vendor and fixing the hardware issue.
- Installing McAfee antivirus and configuring them through McAfee EPO 4.0.
- Knowledge on DNS, DHCP Server and Active Directory
- Basic level network troubleshooting like APIPPA IP issue.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves Level One problems for users of the mainframe, personal Computer software and hardware, Internet and new computer technology.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for user approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- Delivers, tags, sets up and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and mainframe,e-mail, Internet, WLAN and local-area network access problems.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
- Able to provide a full range of support and client relationship services ranging from first through to third line support and customer on-site visits.
- Able to work independently and within a team-spirited environment.
- Attention to details with a desire to create high quality products.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the network infrastructure and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.,
- Groups customers by keywords for profiling, sales and marketing campaigns, training.
- Supports multi-message campings via e-mail, mail etc.
I hereby declare that all the information given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.