E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
- A creative and trained filmmaker with 4 years of experience in directing short films and script writing.
- Strong ability to multitask, confidence in leading project teams, and working well under pressure.
- Proficient at managing creative projects independently.
- XXXXXXX INSTITUTE OF USA
Guest Faculty in Direction, Television Wing
- XXXXXX, English FEATURE FILM
- XXXXX, CHILDREN`S FEATURE-LENGTH FILM
- XXXXXX BROADCASTING TRUST
XXXXXXX, a documentary film , 28 mins
- XXXXXX FEATURE FILM
- XXXXXX NIHLANI FILM
1. XXXXXXX , 2003, 11 min, 35mm, Fiction, English
- Indian Panorama, International Film Festival of USA
- Munich International Students Film Festival, Germany
- International Film Festival of Rotterdam (US Section), XXXX
- Lodz film School, in XXXX, and several other festivals
2. XXXXXXX, 2006, 28 min, Digital Video, Documentary, English & Spanish
- Open Frame Film Festival supported by XXXX, XXXX, XXXX
3. XXXXXXX, 2005, 19:28mins, 35 mm, Fiction, English
- Telecast on Star One, XXXXX Channel, and XXXXXX channel
4. XXXXXXX , 2002, 11mins, digital video, Fiction, English
- Invited to the XXXXX Media City Festival
5. XXXXXXX, 2002, 11 minutes, Television Format (Beta), English
- Selected in the XXX Film School, XXXX Film School and other festivals
6. XXXXXXX, 2004, 15 min, Digital Video, Curtain-Raiser, English.
7. XXXXXXX, 2003, 13 min, Beta, documentary, English
8. XXXXXXX, 2002, 9 min, Television Format (Beta), English-Sindhi
9. XXXXXX, 2000, 20 min, documentary, English Co-director
10. XXXXX, A XXXX Foundation Project 2001, Feature, 35mm, English-Spanish
11. XXXXX, 10 days, Conducted by the XXXXXXX Welfare Department
- Short term course in Film Appreciation
- Conducted by the XXXX Film Archive of USA and XXXX
- The Representation of XXXXX in English Films: A Paper
- Presented at a workshop on the Gender Perspectives in the 90s, conducted by the Forum on Contemporary Theory, XXXXXX University.
- Editing Skills Workshop (Print Media), XXXXX Institute of Social Sciences
- Faculty Development Program, conducted by the XXXXXX College Board in collaboration with XXXXXXX University.
- XXXXX, a feature film script, was awarded the Hubert Bals Script Development Award, International Film Festival of Rotterdam.
- XXXX, a short film, was selected in the US Panorama, International Film Festival of USA, the XXXXXX International Film Festival, XXXXX International Film Festival.
- XXXXX, a short film, was invited to the XXXXXX City Film Festival.
- Topper in the Course in Educational Leadership and Supervision Studies, XXXXXX University.
- Editorial Assistance, Encyclopedia of US Cinema, XXXXXXXX Institute Publication.
- XXXXX, Germany at the invitation of the Munich International Students’ Film Festival.
- Germany to present a short film, XXXXXXX.
- Dubai at the invitation of Dubai Media City to present a short film.
- West Georgia, USA to do a Course on Educational Leadership and Supervision Studies, XXXXXX University.
- Diploma in Film Direction, XXXXX Film and Television Institute of USA.
- MPhil (English Literature), XXXXX University.
- MA (English Literature), XXXXX University.
- BA (English Literature), XXXXX University.
- Date of Birth: 15/08/1990.
- Hobbies: Singing, Editing & Guidance, Cricket & Astrology.
- Address : XXXXXXX
- Languages known: English, Chinese, Spanish.