Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- I am currently in Chennai, Looking for Work placement in Senior Accounting and Financial at Chennai
- I have an past 17 year as Senior Management Manager in Manufacturing
- FMCG / Shipping and Logistics under Accounts and Finance Department and have excellent knowledge of Financial Planning
- Variance analysis, Accounts reconciliation and BS finalization, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Fund planning, Taxation, Cash flow management, MIS Reporting, AR & AP analysis, Talent Acquisition
- Vendor/Client Management
- Account/Relationship Management along with excellent negotiating skills
1.GENERAL MANAGER FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Nizam Coal Private Limited Company – February 2016 to Present
- Reporting to management for budget preparations and financial planning
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and forecasts.
- Financial modeling for financial decisions
- Checked & Verified every month production report & stock register. Document Controlling & file keeping, Maintain Forms JJ
- Preparing loan related documentation & All statutory running & renewal license monitoring.
- Responsible for all Accounting Activities, Conducting Internal Audit and Statutory Audit.
- Preparing Documents for the renewal of limits for both KVB & ICICI Bank and following up until the renewal process is completed.
- Preparing Salary and depositing in to KVB Bank.
LTS Trading Company – Kuwait City – May 2014 to August 2015
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Produce and distribute monthly WIP and debtor schedules.
- Preparing monthly financial performance reports in Excel.
- Provide assistance with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the Head of Management.
- Provide reports on contract and overhead variances to budgets.
- Update the employee cost rate database.
- Enter timesheet data and upload journal to Focus Software.
- Create and enter journal vouchers onto accounting Software.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with Quick Books and with maintaining office budget.
- Knowledge of Tally, Peachtree, Focus and JD Edwards (Accounting Systems software)
3.COST ACCOUNTING MANAGER
Al Abyaar International Pharmaceutical Company – Kuwait – December 2012 to April 2014
- Develop and maintain standard cost standards for material and labor
- Manage cost accounting staff
- Analyze production costs and recommend changes
- Manage cost quotes for products
- Analyze production costs and recommend changes
- Assist with management of inventory audits
American United Logistics – Kuwait – February 2005 to November 2012
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual report and accounts.
- Management of strategy for a liaison with stock market, business press and business analysts community.
- Heading and managing a team of five members and reporting to the Executive Vice President & COO.
- Responsible for evaluating the operations of accounting and audit of financial departments
- Entrusted with the task of designing, developing and implementing the financial policies, systems and procedures of a Group.
Al Sayed Travel – Kuwait – July 2000 to January 2005
- Involved in maintaining cash flow of Head Office and Branches and preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Statement. Maintained the Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors and reconciled Purchase and Sales Ledger.
- Responsible for the preparation of Trial Balance, P&L Account, Balance Sheet, Monthly MIS report, Salary and Leave provisions for the staff.
- Handled Airline refunds & BSP reconciliation Liaised and coordinated with Bank Manager on day-to-day Banking matter of the Company.
- Attend periodic Bank audit and inspection and ensured compliance with requirement of Bank.
- Attended statutory auditors and complied with all audit requirements and managed finalization of Company accounts. Independently handled ESIC, PF and Professional tax matter.
Cars India Private Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – September 1997 to June 2000
- Assigned responsibility of maintaining Cash and Bank Book, Ledgers, Purchase, Sales registers, Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors.
- Prepared Bank Reconciliation Statement and managed Filing Income Tax and Sales Tax returns to IT department.
- Coordination with the Auditors in Finalization of Accounts.
- MBA Financial Accounting in Indira Gandhi National Open University Since 2008 to 2011
- ICWAI in Cost Account from The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since1996 to 1998
- B.A. Corporate Secretary-ship in Accounting and Business Statistic University of Madras – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since 1994 to 1997
- Financial Planning
- Variance Analysis
- Accounts Reconciliation and BS Finalization
- P & L, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Fund planning
- Cash & Fund Flow Management
- MIS Reporting
- AR & AP Analysis
- A self-motivated and ambitious Senior Finance & Accounting Professional with 15 years’ experience in the Middle East.
- Ability to support the business in relation to both strategic and operational Finance & Accounting with experience in Financial Planning
- Capable of managing and influencing change together with excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.