E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
- Finance Director to the XXXX of Indian research business XXXX. XXXX is world’s 3rd largest market research company.
- Demonstrated track record in maximizing business opportunities and consistently achieving corporate financial performance goals.
- Recognized as a hands-on, expert problem solver who can rapidly resolve cross functional business process problems, formulate strategic plans and implement change, with benefit to company’s bottom line.
- Business Integration
- Change management
- Financial Planning
- Capital budgeting
- Effective Leadership
Designation: Director of Finance (USA) Jul 10 – Present Florida, USA.
- Improved working capital cycle by reducing no. of days between project close and billing cycle.
- Reduced DSO from 66 to 61 days by improving timely collections through successful implementation of check points at process levels.
- Key role in supporting business finance partners and driving verticals to achieve their primary segment goals.
- Provide useful insights in monthly board report executive summaries through detail write-ups on company’s financial health and future forecast to set up the stage for monthly exec business meetings.
- Reviewed group company policies & guidelines to ensure every accounting, legal and operational policy is implemented and visible at the lowest transactional level of the business unit.
- Reviewed finance organization and restructured team to improve timeliness and accuracy in monthly reporting.
- Reduced reporting man days by 17% in a relatively short span
- Successful implementation of SAP BPC reporting for Indian business region
- Refined revenue recognition & WIP concepts in business unit to ensure reporting is aligned to company’s accounting policy and IFRS standards.
Designation: Senior Manager (XXXXXXXX Finance) Jan08 – Jun 10 Texas, USA.
- Managed global budgeting & forecasting process for the entire organization (900m revenue).
- Monitored Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in monthly results and created Risk/ Opportunity charts in the forecasting process in order to identify deviations from annual budgets.
- Enabled global best practices by constantly engaging regional team managers to standardize and implement the most efficient regional processes across globally.
- Lead central teams to monitor and cut costs and improve efficiency by implementing work streams at BU level which helped the business to save.
- Coordinate company’s half / full year published reports as per group company’s listing norms in London Stock Exchange and accounting policies under IFRS standards.
- Convergence of new standards & releases with the current statutory & management reporting requirements.
Company: XXXXXXX CMG May 05 – Jun 06 London (UK) & Florida (USA).
Designation: Manager (F, P&A) .
- SWOT analysis of verticals for management presentation ensured adequate visibility of high margin, high volume verticals along with high risk & high return vertical units.
- Provided deep insights into capital budgeting by identifying best possible investments to maximize returns.
- Prepared monthly Board report summaries and presented business results and commentaries to the management.
- Created Global Service Delivery (GSD) model setups in financial systems and coordinated with management team to implement operational plans into action.
- Ensured cross functional coordination of finance team with IT & HR and successful implementation of budgets into the new delivery model.
- Prepared Bids for external IT projects & represented finance in the Bidding team.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from XXXXXXXXXX State Board of Accountancy, 2008
- Chartered Accountant (ACA) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), 2001
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), from ISACA (USA), 2005
- Graduate in Accounting from Florida University, USA, 1997
- SAP BPC, Hyperion Essbase, Cost Point, MS Solomon, MS Agresso, MS Office, Tally
- Date of Birth:23/1/1993
- Address: XXXXX
- Languages known: Spanish , English , and French