To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.E in Automobile Engineering||SRI RAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE/ ANNA UNIVERSITY||2015||90%|
|HSC||SRI RAM POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE||2009||84%|
|SSLC||ST.MOSES MATRICULATION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL||
Graduate Apprentice trainee
Metropolitan Transport Corporation Chennai – January 2014 to January 2015
Worked as a Graduate Apprentice trainee in Metropolitan Transport Corporation Chennai (A Tamil Nadu government undertaking) for a period of 1 year ( jan2014 to jan2015)
- Investigating the vehicles, completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tyre rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Underwent field training in re-conditioning and FC units.
- Completing the schedule maintenance such as FC, HFC and CHIII.
- Maintaining the vehicle documents by recording service and repairs.
- Assuring the maintenance of vehicles with the given man power.
- Making Daily Routine Inspection at Work Site.
- Strictly implementation of better housekeeping for the work site.
- Ensure the use of proper PPE.
- Regular inspection of mobile scaffolding.
- Make monthly inspection of moving equipment’s and fire extinguisher, ladder etc.
Project Title: Digital Fuel level indicator with mileage.
- This project emphasizes on providing the essential information required for the driver during driving a vehicle.
- Our objective is to calculate and indicate the remaining distance that the vehicle can travel with respect to the level of the fuel in the tank and mileage of the vehicle.
- To achieve the objective of the project, the sensors are connected to programmed microcontroller which is interfaced with the LCD display unit to display parameters namely speed of the vehicle, fuel remaining in the tank, mileage obtained in the past litre consumed and the expected distance that can be travelled with the remaining amount of fuel
- Company: Royal Enfild Pvt Ltd
- Company: Integaral Coach Factory Chennai
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.