Name: John Smith
EMail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 9876548526
- Make and Coordinate maintenance department with other departments.
- Team management with technicians, stores and finance departments Supply chain management
- Responsible for Managing stocks and creating purchase orders to supplies of spares and oil within scheduled time and follow up of material to ensure on time delivery
- Receiving the Quotation from the vendor to supply spares and oils for Preventive and breakdown maintenance work for equipment’s Planning supply chain schedules in advance in preparation for busy seasonal periods.
- Negotiating with suppliers to minimize material and transportation costs.
Year of Passing
|BE in Production engineering||Madras University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2013||80%|
|HSC||Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||2009||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- AUTO-CAD (Less than 1 year)
- Pro-E (Less than 1 year)
- Mis Executive (3 years)
- POWERPOINT (Less than 1 year)
EMERGANCY MAINTENANCE EXECUTIVE
GVK EMRI – Thiruvallur – September 2016 to Present
- Having 10 month experience in Handling Fleet maintenance for FORCE MOTORS make TEMPO TRAVELER AMBULANCE and handling ambulance service
Supervisor for CNC machine
A.L Industries – Ambattur- March 2016 to September 2016
In manufacturing of kingpins, bolt and nuts Organizational Experience
- Production planning and quality inspection
- Vendor management and Supply chain
SATTVA HITECH AND CONWARE PVT LTD – November 2013 to November 2015
Trainee In Equipment Maintenance and having 2 years of experience in Maintenance department for material handling equipment’s
- Reach stacker & RTG- 40 TONS hydraulic vehicles
- Fork lifter 3 TONS to 8 TONS hydraulic vehicles
- Crane 8 TONS to 14 TONS in a CFS- (Container Freight Station)
- Professional Skills
- Design using PRO-E and AUTO-CAD with professional skills.
- Skilled in MS-Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in generating Reports.