To work for progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides me job satisfaction in utilizing my creativity and skills to achieve the organization’s goal while achieving my personal goal.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering||ARM College of Engineering and Technology – Chennai||2016||95%|
|HSC||TCM Higher Secondary School||2012||77%|
|SSLC||GSN Higher Secondary School||
1.) Full Stack Developer
Company Name-Location –March 2018 to Present
Environment: Xcode, Visual Studio Code, Amelia – IPsoft
Tools: JIRA, Hockey, Postman
Cloud Platform: AWS
Throwing lime light on wide range of innovative sources. Getting hands dirty on functional and development skills to develop a new product or service from the initial idea and position it successfully on the market to attain business and in-turn revenue for the organization.
- Critical and creative thinking with eminent attention to details adapting to stakeholder needs rather than providing “boiler plate” responses.
- Proactive and result-oriented player who wants to help build a high performance team.
- High degree of patience for working through multiple iterations of work, dealing with the demands of senior management, and the unpredictable and constantly varying subject matter of projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure and act in utmost confidentiality with sensitive leadership information.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to work effectively with and influence senior leaders.
- Understand the impact on other project elements, defines and documents mitigation strategies for risks associated with their project element.
- Communicate inter-technology dependencies, overlaps and integration points.
2) Full Stack Developer
Company Name-Location –June 2017 to March 2018
Technologies: iOS Swift JavaScrip, C
Tools: JIRA, Hockey, Postman, Zeplin, Jenkins
Cloud Platform: AWS
A global Virtual Assistant that makes a user’s life easier by enabling the user to save time and money and stay safe by contextually learning a user’s profile and preferences.
- Good Experience in UI Designing with Storyboards and XIBs.
- Experience in working with p-list, user defaults, Core Data.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Worked with the UI/UX team to design a user-friendly interface for the IOS application.
- Designed the app based on the Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Implemented Core Data to improve memory overhead of the app and increase responsiveness.
- Worked on the AWS SDK for iOS and Lambda calls.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them using to get the required information.
- Worked on NSJSON Serialization and response data to get the responses from web services.
- Worked on Amelia – IPsoft, RASA, AWS Lex products as part of Chatbot evaluation project.
- Attended training on Machine Learning using R studio and MATLAB tools.
- Actively participate in iOS Meet-ups and share knowledge on latest features on iOS.
- Attended Apple Accelerator training for iOS developers on latest iOS trends.
- Work on application profiling using instruments in Xcode for enhancing Memory Management and Time efficiency.
- Quick learner, able to grasp new ideas concepts and methods.
- Having leadership quality and excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Will power, hard work, creative, team player, punctual, agility and responsiveness.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively while managing competing priorities
- Self-starter, self-motivated individual with passion to make difference with what I do.
I hereby affirm that the information provided above is true and correct to the Best of my knowledge and belief. On my part I shall be self-motivated and try to achieve the organizational goals through conduct.