E-mail Id: hudsXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
1. Currently working as a Head HR with xxxxxx.
- XXXX is a Retail Organization which is onto selling and distribution of premium writing instruments.
- September 2007 – September 2010
2. Senior Talent Acquisition
Leader: xxxxxx Advertising
Job Responsibilities :
- Talent Leader is a key member of the HR team.
- The scope of the role covers talent acquisition, development and management, leadership and employee development, and performance management.
- This role is responsible for developing and executing talent solutions strategy and plan, working in collaboration and partnership with HR business partners and key stakeholders
- Report directly to the Country Head Talent and Group President – South
3. March 2007 – September 2007
Consultant : The xxxxxxxx Practice Pvt. Ltd.
- Managing end to end HR deliverables for client organizations
- Bringing HR expertise to client organizations
- Work on consulting assignments with the Client
4. Aug 2006 to March 2007
Manager HR xxxxx Accessories Ltd
Key Result Areas
- Recruitment & Selection process in order to have an efficient and cost effective system.
- To source and facilitate the selection process of candidates up to all the levels of structure
- Coordinate the performance appraisal system for employees. Review effectiveness from time to time to increase performance level
- A proper induction into the Carbon Culture
- Plan manpower for the business with the budgetary norms and time frame. Implement career planning
5. Jan 2000 to Dec 2003
Assistant Manager Administration xxxxxx USA Pvt. Ltd.
As a Manager my job was to ensure the smooth functioning of the office in all aspects.
- General Administration duties.
- Travel Management for employees.
- Interaction with Government Agencies.
- Assist the General Manager (Operations) with the administrative aspects of finance /budgeting personnel.
- Updating and maintaining all personal files of the staff. Liaison with PF/ESI Consultants and ensure compliance with statutory provisions.
- Coordinate with Insurance Companies for Mediclaim and other Benefit policies for employees.
- Training and development of personnel.
- Assist in formulating Personnel policies.
- Coordinate and maintain the Performance Appraisal system for employees.
- Responsible for Payroll and HR reports.
- MBA in Marketing from xxxxxx
- PGD HRM
- Bachelor of Arts (English) from X University in the year of 20**
- Date of Birth: 17/08/1990
- Hobbies: Hearing Songs , Net Surfing.
- Address: XXXXX
- Languages known: English , Spanish , Chinese