E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as HR director for a reputed company. Aspiring to be in management where I can capitalize on my education, experience and keen interest to learn, towards the benefit of project, team and company.
- Strategy architect in the development of innovative HR initiatives to streamline processes and capitalize on organizational growth opportunities.
- Successfully led teams of HR Professionals & handled more than 7000 Employees to build strategies in Transactions of Acquisition, Cost Effective Training & Development, Potential Development, Manpower Norms, etc.
- Hands-on expertise in sourcing talent to enable the organization’s delivery on the business goals and objectives and thus implementing a talent acquisition management and career & succession planning process using agreed and consistent performance assessment tools and processes for talent development.
- Leveraged entrepreneurial ability and skills in translating corporate vision, to overcome complex business challenges and deliver on high-impact decisions.
- Demonstrated professional excellence in the management.
- Human capital acquisition with timeline (Sourcing, Selection, Appointment & Staff Work Contracts).
- Induction/Orientation/Onboard Programs for New Hires.
- Salary and Wage Structure/Payroll, Job Grading & Evaluation, Salary Reviews, Compensation & Benefits, Incentive, Performance Management/ Appraisal Programs/Reward, Training/Learning & Development, Final Settlement and Employee Exit Arrangements.
- Directed cross-functional teams using interactive and motivational leadership; acknowledged for recruiting and mentoring leaders with an equal desire to win.
- Develop training program to staff and management.
- Responsible for developing cost effective strategies to attract staff.
- Excellent strategic and organizational planning.
- Responsible for program marketing and public relations.
- A self-motivated, highly passionate, result oriented energetic & articulate leader with great respect for people, process and innovation.
- Have led by example; known for clear thinking, flawless execution and unyielding integrity.
- A go getter with a “Can Do” attitude, excellent analytical skills, and a great eye for detail.
- Working as HR Director of XXXXXXXXX Pvt. Ltd. since XXXXX.
- Worked as Asst. HR Director from XXXXXX to XXXXX in XXXXXXX Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Worked as Sr. HR Recruiter from XXXXX to XXXXX in XXXXX Pvt. Ltd.
- Worked as HR Recruiter from XXXXX to XXXXX in XXXXXXX Ltd.
- Human resource management vision design & development policies/procedures/SOPs
- Strategy planning, change management, budgeting & compliance
- Manpower planning, talent acquisition, management/sourcing & selection
- Induction program, compensation & benefits, payroll
- Performance management, reward & recognition, training/ learning & development
- Employee Retention program, employee relation/ IR succession planning
- Employee engagement, expatriate management, organization development
- Career path/development/IDP program/ mobility programs/policy
- MBA (HR) from XXXXXX University (Under Distance Learning Program)
- B.Tech from XXXXX College of Engineering & Technology, affiliated to XXXXX
- Senior School Certificate Examination passed from XXXXX Board
- Secondary School Examination passed from XXXXX Board
- Summer training at college campus (Four weeks)
- XXX InfoTech.(Glide internet services) Maine (One month)
- XXXX International Pvt. Ltd. Maryland (Six months)
- Databases and Tools PL/SQL, MS-Access.
- Operating System Windows 7/2000/NT/XP.
- I have participated in intercollegiate Technical project presentation and successfully display the demo on “Electronic locking” based on C platform.
- I have also participated in various folk dance competitions.
- Date of Birth: 14/03/1990
- Address : XXXXX
- Languages known: English , Spanish, German