Chennai, India | firstname.lastname@example.org | 123-4567-890
A competent HR professional with 8 + Years of widespread experience in Campus Hiring, Bulk Recruitment, Administration, Lateral Recruitment, Selection, Induction, Training & Development, Employee Engagement, HR Branding, Policy & Procedure, Time Office, Personnel Management, Leave & Salary Management & Team Management.
Year of Passing
|MBA in Psychology||American College, Madurai||2009||85%|
|BBA||Madurai Kamaraj University – Madurai, Tamil Nadu||2006||80%|
|HSC||Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||2003||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- Sourcing, Employee Engagement,
- Job Portal, Attrition Control, Training
- Social Media Recruiting
- Recruitment, Attendance
- Campus Hiring, Leave Management, HR
Manager – HR
Confidential – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – December 2009 to December 2013
- Managing a 20 member team for managing recruitment
- Hands on experience in Job Portal (Naukri, Monster, Times Job), Job Advertisement, Social Media, Linkedin, Facebook, Indeed, Online Forums & Group for recruitment
- Responsible for key account management & End to End recruitment
- Reduced turn around time & ensured relevant CV’s are send.
- Mapping companies recruiting fresh graduates across various industry
- Presenting the company & job profile to college before campus drive
- Sending across relevant student profiles & training details to clients
- Fixing up a mutually convenient date for campus hiring
- Ensure the clients participate in the event & follow-up with them
- Follow-up with the college & ensure candidates join as per the offer Induction
- Plan, organize and conduct induction program / devised the orientation plan for new joiners.
- Increase the visibility of Employee Engagement & Welfare programs along with its impact to them
- Improve the positive perception of employees about the management
- Deriving strategies to brand employer image
- Conceptualizing & implementing entire HR Communication to Employees
- Effective HR Branding to attract & retain resources
- Elevate the Brand as a desirable work place than the competitors
Policies and Procedures:
- Designed the HR policy manual.
- Worked on several policies such as Rewards and Recognition Policy, Intellectual Rights Policy, Grievance
- Handling Policy, Leave Policy, Dress Code, Code of Conduct, Work from Home Policy etc.
- Analyzing & examining existing policies, identifying the loop holes and suggesting for improvements.
- Making formal announcement of changes in the policies or procedures.
- Providing complete administrative support.
- Duties include word processing of letters, memos, etc;
- Responsible for maintaining an extensive computer network.
- Managing the office filing system & vendor management.