Place: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Human Resource Management Professional with three plus years of experience in end to end HR operations and recruitment. Principal strengths in Payroll, Performance Management Process, HRIS, Provident Fund, On-boarding, Background verification process, Employee engagement, HR Analytics & Talent acquisition.
EXECUTIVE – HUMAN RESOURCES
Global Solutions – October 2014 to Present
- Support Key Stakeholders i.e. internal customers on the HR related requirements
- Verify and Process HR Related Invoices; HR Process related vendor Management
- Submission of Monthly HR Budget to the concerned stakeholders
- Employee Programs, Employee Connects, Fun & Team building Activities, Event Management
- Designing of Invitation & Communication Mailers to all employees
- MIS: Maintenance of HR Master Data – Personal & Official details of Employees-global.
- Compensation & Benefits ; Prepare metrics to TA Team on salary bands
- SOP Writing; Implementing changes in Employee Manual and HR related SOPs
- Employer branding via social network like LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Support talent acquisition for Pharmacovigilance department & support functions.
- Hire talents for projects like case processing, aggregate reporting, medical review, project management, clinical data management, surveillance scientist etc.
- Sourcing profiles through various sources like job portals, social networking sites, references, head hunting and others
- Screening and candidate assessment. Creating a win-win situation between candidate and company with respect to compensation
- Responsible for recruiting people at entry and middle management level.
- Follow up with the head of departments regarding the feedback and final selection of the candidate.
- Work closely with the stakeholders and give them strategic ideas with respect to resources in the market
- Research on industry and create Talent pool for present and future requirements.
CLEAR WATER GROUP – Bangalore, Karnataka – June 2014 to September 2014
- Training and Developing team
- Recruitment – Face to Face interview and follow up, Rewards and Recognition
- Sales Promotions and customer acquisition through F2F marketing campaigns
Wikitechy – May 2013 to June 2014
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations for my company
- Handled Social Media Marketing via Facebook
- Handled Business development and maintained Client relations
- Trained 2 Interns on recruitment, designed training manual
- Created and maintained Management Information Systems and documentation process.
- Won Early bird prize from Naukri for proactive usage in short span of time
- Increased Facebook likes for the company page
- Designed Company Brochure – Content, Formatting and design
- Introduced new systems and practices thereby took the start up to the next level and got appreciation for the same Cold calling, Lead Generation
COLD CALLING, LEAD GENERATION AND COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
Wikitechy – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – February 2013 to May 2013
- Cold calling
- Lead Generation
- competitor analysis
- Ideated and executed 3 business plans with a team of 12 members during PGDM
- Participated in International conference on “Access to affordable healthcare” at IIMB
- Active Part of cultural team and best manager team, ARCHISH ’13 & 14, Management fest
- Undergone 15 day In-Plant training at HCL, Chennai
- Attended workshop on Software testing in Virtual Solutions, Chennai
- Quiz Organizer in Symposium zanos ’11 during my UG
- Winner in district level volleyball matches (2000-2008)
- District level winner – Project – “Energy from Traffic”, State level science expo 2008
- Initiated two CSR activities in iMEDGlobal: Supported SEERS – Chennai Flood Relief (Dec 2015) & Supported DESIRE SOCIETY (Thanksgiving Day Activity – Dec 2016)
- Being Creative Head of HOPE, a CSR organized of IBA; Initiated and organized several events (2012-2014)
- Individually collected 12000 Rupees and donated to Gladden foundation, Chennai (2011)
- Participated in Flash mob as a part of Aids awareness walkathon organized by IBA (2013)
- PGDM in HRM and Marketing Indus Business Academy – Bangalore, Karnataka Since 2012 to 2014
- B.E in Computer Science Anna University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since December 2008
- St. Joseph’s Matriculation School – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since 1994 to 2006
- MS Office, Compensation & Benefits
- End to End Payroll
- HR Business Partner
- Employee engagement
- Grievance Handling
- Talent Acquisition (4 years)