134 Water Polo Drive, Nashville, KY 12345 123-456-7890, firstname.lastname@example.org
Possess sound knowledge of advanced marketing strategies and proficient in coordinating a marketing team to achieve set objectives. Looking to apply my skills in marketing management capacity at Pine Industries
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
COMTROTRON, Nashville, KY 2003 to 2004
Marketing Consultant / Graduate Student Intern
- Interned as marketing consultant for this international e-business development company.
- Became integral team member in the development of online marketing programs for clients including AT&T, Avon, and Nike
- Developed reports for clients including “Customer Needs and Reports Strategy.”
- Conducted extensive research on the Internet, analyzed information, identified online solutions, and reported results to project leaders and clients.
COOKING TIME INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS, Nashville, KY 1998 to 2003
- Managed promotions and publicity campaigns for over 200 titles of international publishing company.
- Created promotional strategy, managed company website, and increased online promotions.
- Organized and conducted trade show presentations, promotional events, and seminars.
- On several occasions made guest appearances as a food expert for local network TV and radio stations.
- Made presentations on new directions and products at national and international cooking conferences.
- Supervised and trained staff of four including a publicist and marketing assistant.
- Pitched stories and secured placement in top 100 daily newspapers and high-profile magazines.
- Coordinated distribution of collateral such as catalogs, brochures, and point-of-sale materials.
LONDON MIST FRAGRANCES, Paris, France 1997 to 1998
Assistant to Publicity Director / Student Intern
- Assisted in coordination of promotional campaign that launched Evening Mist line product, “Shades.”
- Maintained departmental records and correspondence; coordinated and scheduled meetings.
EDUCATION AND TECHINICAL SKILLS
M.B.A. Marketing, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 2004
Relevant Coursework Brand Management Marketing Strategy Sales Channel Management
Data Analysis Sports & Events Global Management Strategic Advantage
Leadership Decision Modeling Managerial Finance Managerial Accounting
B.A. History, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 1997
Technical Skills – Illustrator, Photoshop, Film Maker; MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, QuarkXPress