Email-id: email@example.com | Phone: 555-5555-55
To be a potential resource to the organization where I can utilize all my knowledge and skills which would help the organization to grow and further enhance my growth profile.
1. Software Engineer, April 2016 – Till Date
- Developed a platform for flight tickets booking using meteor.
- Work closely with internal development, product management and design teams.
- Identifying ways to improve design and development processes.
- Work with the other members of the Web Team to design and develop exciting features for the using meteor product line.
- To provide consultancy and be a sounding board for new ideas from the business and IT managers
- Working within IG’s Agile development environment, in a multi-disciplinary team with a product and feature based focus.
- Assisting in development of software technical documentation.
- Work with micro-services teams using meteor designs – assist with future scripted API’s and websocket investigations.
2. Meteor Developers, January 2014 – March 2016
- Mobile web app using meteor.
- Was a team lead of 5 members of meteor developers.
- Work as part of a team as well as working autonomously.
- Contribute to improvements to the software development process.
- Deploying applications, monitoring their performance and maintaining them in production using meteor.
- Package Management – eg. Homebrew, dpkg-apt, NPM, Bower.
- Commitment to Test Driven Development in an agile environment
- Create advanced use cases for more technical prospects that can be used for demos.
3. Front End Developer, January 2013 – November 2013
- Created websites for companys customers on meteor js platform.
- Work with developers and designers to create a framework for the web-based mobile platform using meteor.
- Customizing IBM Case Manager solutions, developing widgets, external data services, or case manager API using meteor.
- Developing, documenting, and testing case management solutions using IBM Case Manager, IBM FileNet P8, and Java.
- Working with solution architects and other developers to design, develop, test, document and deploy applications and services as part of future projects.
- Contribute to business development and proposal work, developing client relationships at all levels.
- Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback using meteor.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|Master of Engineering||College Name-Location||2010||85%|
|Bachelor of Engineering||College Name-Location||2008||75%|
- Nodejs (3 years), Angularjs (3 years)
- Mongodb (1 year)
- Amazon web services (3 years)
- Html5 (3 years), Css (3 years)
- Phonegap (2 years), git (2 years)
- C# (1 year), meteor (2 years)
- Webpack (Less than 1 year)
- Bootstrap (2 years)
- Socket.IO (3 years)
- Programming languages: C, Java, C#
- Web technologies: NodeJS, Meteor, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap, ExpressJS, Socket.IO.
- Mobile development framework: PhoneGap, Ionic
- E-commerce software: Prestashop
- Database: MongoDB, MySQL
- Cloud services: Amazon web services (aws)
- API used: Google, twilio, facebook, paypal, aws
- Tools known: Sublime text, VS code, Visual studio, Git, Notepad++
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu.
Field of Interest:
- Mobile/Web application development.
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of things
- Virtual reality