123 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94122
Home: 123-456-7890 | Cell: 967-555-0000
Email-Id: [email protected]
- Overall 8+ years of Total Experience in the IT Industry
- Strong Skills with Microstrategy & Tableau. (Completed the X.O Assessments for both Tableau and Microstrategy)
- Highly accomplished and creative Microstrategy Developer with deep experience in all aspects of software development.
- Adept at both long-term and short-term troubleshooting.
- MBA College Name-Location in June 2012
- BSC in Computer Science College Name-Location in June 2009
- HSC State Board School Name-Location in June 2006
- SSLC School Name-Location in June 2004
- EDW (3 years)
- SQL (3 years)
- MICROSTRATEGY (3 years)
- ORACLE (3 years)
- TERADATA (2 years)
1) Senior Microstrategy Developer
Company Name-Location – November 2015 to June 2016
- Creating POC dashboard for CTO of HMH
- Microstrategy Developer, Architect and Business Analyst in HMH Account for creating dashboards and reports.
- Gathering requirements from clients, designing suitable data model based on requirements.
- Analyze and create reports and dashboards for clients on various business trends and KPI Metrics.
2) Microstrategy Developer
Company Name-Location – January 2015 to November 2015
- L1 & L2 Support in US Analytics team for AVON CBUNASUPPORT.
- Responsible for development of New reports, Adhoc Reports and enhancement of existing reports in Microstrategy.
- Responsible for Adhoc requests and incidents in AVON Analytics team.
- Analyze, create reports and dashboards for clients on various business trends and KPI Metrics.
3) Microstrategy Developer
Company Name-Location – May 2013 to December 2014
- Migration of reports from Business Objects to Microstrategy of over 500 reports.
- Analyzing reports in Business Objects and understanding the query definitions and SQL queries.
- Creating the reports in Microstrategy similar to the Business Objects reports.
- Performing UAT for reports created in Microstrategy.
- Additional Skills: Big data, SAP Business Objects 4.x, Cognos 8.x, 10.x, DB2, MSBI (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), EDW, Oracle 8.0, 8i, 9i, Teradata Developer, MS Office.
- Adept individual determined and experienced in building lucrative client relationships and implementing effective processes and procedures.
- Multi-tasking Consultant well-known for successfully taking a project from the beginning stages to completion and always seeking ways to streamline or optimize processes.
- Pursuing a new role where hard work, dedication and Learning will be highly valued.
- Client-focused BI Consultant designing innovative reports and dashboards and achieving high client satisfaction.
- Good experience on Creation of Custom Groups, Attributes, Consolidations, Facts, Filters, Attributes and Metrics, Prompts.
Summary of Skills:-
- IT-Technical Tools : Microstrategy Expert 5.6, Tableau Advanced 1.6, Big data Beginner 1.0, Cognos Beginner 1.6, Business Objects Beginner 1.6
- IT-Technical Databases: SQL Advanced 3.2, Oracle Advanced 4.2, Teradata Beginner 1.7.
Microstrategy Developer Resume Samples 2
To work in a progressive organization and help in its development to achieve its aims and objectives to the best of my abilities and also to upgrade and grown up my own skills with those available in the organization.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|Bachelor In Technology||PNG College of Engineering and Technology – Chennai||2007||95%|
|HSC||Daniel Higher Secondary School||2003||77%|
|SSLC||Scred Higher Secondary School||
- Microstrategy (3 years)
- Sql (3 years), Netezza (3 years)
- Database Testing (3 years)
- Datawarehousing (3 years), Hadoop (1 year)
- Hive (1 year), PIG (1 year)
- HP ALM (3 years),
- Spark (1 year)
1. Microstrategy Developer
- Responsible for efficient design and usage of various attribute dimensions like Customer, Product, Payment, Geographic and Time dimensions, and integrating them into reports displaying forecasting metrics.
- Microstrategy DSS Agent create cache table on schedule.
- Responsible for designing and executing Application objects and Schema objects using MicroStrategy Desktop.
- Act as the primary interface to the architecture team and influence architectural decisions based on their platforms needs and the usage of tools to support the Business Intelligence architecture.
- Provide governance to the review processes and effectively communicate out project status.
- Created Special technically directed documents for better acceptance of the reports.
2. Microstrategy Developer
- Participate in the full software development life cycle and provide expertise in Micro-strategy development
- Assists in creation of scope documents, management plans for projects through consultations with various stakeholders and business process owners
- Perform testing including Unit, Integration, Performance and Regression testing
- Opportunity working with a multi-layered organization focused purely on BI and Analytics technologies across reporting, warehousing and tool-set development
- Knowledge of HTML5 mobile development as well as hybrid mobile development (iOS + HTML5)
- Work with other lead members on the team to perform analysis and design of solution
- Coordinates the software development life-cycle with vendor partners.
3. Test Analyst, Microstrategy Developer
- Test Plan preparation for Reports testing
- Walk through Test Plan to clients
- Preparing Reports SQL as part of Test Design
- Daily status update to onsite Coordinator
- Prepared Test Requirement, Test Scenario, Test Cases in QC
- Preparation of the Test Data for the Effective Test Execution.
- Execution of Test Cases using test lab and executing cases linked with defects
- To prepare the test scripts from the available mapping documents.
- Active participation in defect calls with client to resolve issues faced
- Perform static testing of the available mapping documents and maintain proper clarification trackers for proper understanding of all the requirements.
- ETL tester with 3 years of experience and expertise in SQl, ETL, DW concepts.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.