Chennai, Tamil Nadu
My aim is to obtain the position of an Engineer in a IT firm where I can fully utilize my talents, knowledge, expertise, proficiency, communication and inter-personal skills for the benefit of the firm and me as well.
- B.com in Computer Application College-Location since 2004 to 2007
- Diploma in Information Technology College-Location in 2009
- S.S.L.C in Science stream School-Location in 2006
- HTML (7 years), Jquery (5 years)
- Perl (7 years), PHP (5 years)
- Codeigniter (2 years)
- CakePHP (1 year), XML (5 years)
- Perl Catalyst (2 years)
- Magento (Less than 1 year)
- WordPress (Less than 1 year)
- Yii (Less than 1 year)
- Perl Moose (2 years), Git (2 years)
1) Perl Developer
Company Name – January 2018 to Present
- Experience of nearly 10 years reflects pioneer experience and year on year success in achieving awards in development.
- Expert in leading a team and completing the project before the deadline.
- Proficient in PHP and Perl and can take on any MVC’s and CMS.
- Easily adapts to new technologies and learns it out quickly.
- Easily finds out fix and solutions for the issues raised by client.
- Best performer for the month of September 2013.
- Team lead position within 1.5 years of joining.
- More than 40k likes for facebook app developed.
- Best rated developer by client.
2) Perl Consultant
Company Name – September 2014 to December 2015
- Experience in User Role based functionality development in projects
- MySQL Database designing & management for module/projects
- PERL Scripting for general purpose task
- Bug fixing and Maintenance & support for existing projects
3) Senior Developer – PHP/Perl
Company Name – December 2012 to April 2014
- Gathered client requirements and gave them the best technology apt for the product.
- Took initiative to Plan, analyze the requirement and to provide wire frame to client so that he gets an idea of the product.
- Daily client communication so as to make them feel they are doing in-house development and everything is going smoothly.
- Created tasks and sub tasks for the developers and we were following agile methodology.
- Helping the QA team to understand the project so that they get knowledge of every corner in the project.
- Code review of the files created by colleagues.
- Developing and testing of the project before its handed over to the QA team.
- Creating documentation for clients as well as developers.
- Web app created generated high amount of income and client suggested us for most of the projects afterwards.
- Facebook app developed got more than 40k likes in a week and was a great hit.
- Completed 14 projects with the use of various technologies like PHP & Perl and using different frameworks & CMS
- Databases: MySQL
- Operating Systems: Window, Linux
- Web Server: Apache