150 Bedford Drive, Athens, Georgia 30606, (706) 372-3781, [email protected]
Talented Procurement Clerk with many years experience in performing all job duties including reviewing, verifying, purchase orders and requisitions.
Summary of Qualifications
- Well versed in Windows-based software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Eight years experience as a procurement clerk.
- Experience with FedEx, priority mail and similar overnight delivery services.
- Ability to compile information and records to draw up purchase orders for procurement of materials and services.
- Create entire listing of inventory control for purchasing reference for future ordering.
Union Hospital, Indianapolis, IN 2007 – Present
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient, then ordering more materials when necessary.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or deliveries and to resolve any shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Prepare, also maintain, and review purchasing files, including reports and all price lists.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge to that department’s appropriate account.
Circle Medical Group, Indianapolis, IN 2004 – 2007
- Fill out all purchase order for different department’s request.
- Enter all information into computer system.
- Contact all vendors when ordering on phone verifying orders.
- Assisted company warehouse in keeping accurate inventory of items for use.
- Upgrade reports when orders arrive verifying all items received.
- Updated supervisor with progress reports.
- I have a very pleasant and helpful personality.
Education and Professional Training
Associate Degree in Business Administration 2004
IVY TECH State College Indianapolis, IN