Chennai, Tamil Nadu | firstname.lastname@example.org | 555-5555-55
- Total 6.5 years of experience as Site Engineer in supply, Installation.
- Testing &Commissioning of HT/LT switch gears (PMCC/MLDB/APFC/DBBV Panel), Transformer DGset, Cables, Highmast, lighting, Earthing etc.
- Including allied works at Foreshore Terminal, Chennai, and Tamilnadu.
- Site Engineer in MBLAL project IOCL Terminals for Design, supply, installation, testing.
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Sri Durgadevi Polytechnic College (A group of RMK Engineering College) – Chennai, Tamil Nadu in 2009
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- AUTOCAD (Less than 1 year)
- MATLAB (Less than 1 year)
- MS OFFICE (Less than 1 year)
- WINDOWS 7 (Less than 1 year)
- WINDOWS XP (Less than 1 year)
Project Engineer/QA & QC Planning Engineer
Indian oil corporation Limited – November 2014 to April 2017
Responsibility & Activity:
- Integration of pumps with PLC for Auto Sequencing in VFD systems.
- Erection and Commissioning of Fire Engine control systems, ESD and MCP System.
- Erection and Commissioning of UPS System and Integrating with GE PLC and 15KV DG SET.
- Trouble shooting field instruments, wirings faults and performing corrective actions.
- Calibration of gauges, transmitters and flow meters.
- Performing hydro test.
- Erection and Commissioning in Terminal interlocks.
- Battery bank and battery charger panel erection.
- Execution of fabrication, erection as per drawings and standards.
- Installation of junction box, cable trays & cable laying.
- Erection of panels, local instrument enclosures, local instrument rack as per the P&ID.
- Verification and inspection activities as per approved quality plans, procedures, standards and specifications.
- Regular Surveillance/ Inspection of construction activities as per project ITP.
- Preparation of documents like Inspection and test plan, Method statement for instrument installation, calibration, inspection and loop checks.
- Handling material receiving inspections prior to the installation.
- Undergoing factory inspections at vendor premises for skids and valves.
- Review of documents like Calibration reports, Datasheets, loop drawings and Cable continuity reports.
- Undergoing erection inspection for Terminal Automation system (TAS).
- Involved in pre-commissioning and commissioning activities like loop checking, logic checks and start-up of systems.
UPL Third party of NTPC -West Bengal – January 2011 to November 2014
Responsibility & Activity:
Power Transmission System Operations:
- Main scope is to handle 400kv switch yard and communicating to nearby substations such as ALAMATHY SS, MELAKOTTIYUR SS
- Tie line NCTPS Lines and Isolating 400kv Lines on needed issuing Permits
- Having technical conversation & communications with Power Grid Corporation of India, Southern Region Load
- Dispatch Center Bangalore and Load Dispatch Center Chennai about power export and import in a formal manner
- Updating current scenario about plant and its condition, power generation, power distribution, station consumptions and power flow monitoring, and submitting reports to my higher authority in a formal manner
- Calculating scheduled and unscheduled generation and load demand and availability based tariff generation and its parameters, UI cost, fuel cost etc.
- 400kv switch yard with Gas Insulated Substation operation and maintenance and Power Line Data Communication channel operation and regular monitoring and maintenance and relays monitoring operations
- Operating 400kv, 80Mva, 20Mva, transformers, SwitchGears, VCB, ACB, SF6 Breakers, operation required for the plant and maintenance
- 250kva DG operation and maintenance, preventive maintenance of NI-CD battery set maintenance, LT& HT motors, operation and maintenance monitoring regular check-up of all operating equipment’s maintaining
- The record of all operation and Maintaining log register for over all electrical operation of switch yard and substation’s overall plant Electrical operation SLD tracing, Electrical Scheme tracing C&I checking etc.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Windows 7.
- Application packages: MS Office 2007 & 2013
- Technical Packages: PLC Automation, Dcs, AutoCAD, MATLAB & Scads.