6722 South 22nd Street, Terre Haute, In. 47804
Home Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx, Email email@example.com
O B J E C T I V E
A position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
- Performing routine and standardized tests procedures and examinations of the product.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- 5 years experience as a Quality Control Inspector.
W O R K H I S T O R Y
2007-2010: Quality Control Inspector at XYZ STEEL INC.
- Perform more difficult and complex tests and examinations and re-tests where abnormal or atypical results were obtained.
- Performed continuous inspection of each step using visual and/or automated inspection procedures.
- Manually tested samples of the finished product, selected at a predetermined frequency.
- Enter into the Electronic Quality Database all test results good or bad.
- Verify the product is within customer specifications that are in the Quality Database.
2005-2007: Quality Control Inspector at Printing Company XYZ
- Performed all Quality Inspector tests and procedures with precision.
- The plant is ISO Certified, and I have completed all training.
- Can use calipers, micrometers, measuring tapes, and misc automated machines to perform testing.
- Manually test components frequently with equipment to see if it conforms to standards.
- Assisted in set up, calibration, and operated all testing equipment.
- Prepared various reports and records, from using the information I entered into the computer system.
E D U C A T I O N
Associates Business, 1972
ISU Terre Haute, Indiana
IVY Tech, Terre Haute, Special courses and seminars.
Computer Proficient: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, ect.