E-mail Id: SamuelXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
Seeking a challenging position as accounts payable executive and gain experience into accounting field to grow with the organization and achieve its goal.
- Analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
- Handling various accounts.
- Knowledge of accounting tools.
- Accounts management.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-solving skills.
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
- knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- B.Com from XX university with A grades.
- HSC from XXX university with ‘B’ grades.
- Tally (Accounting tool).
- MS CIT.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Handling tax refund for various clients of the company.
- Working on auditing activities such taxation, accounts payable.
- Handling audit of clients and preparing reports of the same
- Reviewing invoices and checking the requests of the same so as to avoid any errors.
- Matching invoices and setting up same for the payments.
- Preparing accounts payable cheques and processing the same through net transfers.
- Reconciliation of the payments and monitor accounts to ensure payments are made up to date and resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintaining vendor files and maintaining the same.
- Working on the enquiries of vendors and providing them with necessary details.
- Preparing monthly reports and assisting in month end closing.
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing support and documentation on internal processes for accounts payable and receivable.
- Compiling financial information related to work for providing necessary documentation and information to the vendors.
- Depositing funds collected from the clients.
- Maintaining financial information through files and documents.
- Monitoring balances of various accounts and related financial activity.
- CBA accounting firm from 20** to present date
1. Title: Accounting payables
Company: XXX pvt. Ltd.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Data entry and management.
- General accounting transactions.
- Reconciliation of payments.
- Set invoices up for payment.
2. Title: Auditing
Duration: 3 weeks
- Auditing the accounts and the regular transactions of the organization and preparing necessary audit reports.
- Assisting seniors in the same and preparing account summary.
- Awarded as student of the year during graduation.
- State level football champion.
- Runner-up in Painting competition.
- Date of Birth: 26/09/1990
- Languages known: English, Spanish ,Chinese
- Hobbies: Reading, Playing Football, Painting
- Address: XXXXX.