E-mail Id: josephXXXXXX@rediffmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
To impart quality education with emphasis on Information Technology Engineering and to rectify IT problems in minds of concerned one’s, which they can apply in their professional life.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 3 years experience as professor in XXX College in Delaware.
- 2 year experience as assistant professor in XXX College in Florida.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Conducting lectures and preparing the material for graduate and undergraduate students.
- Researching on different subjects and submitting the research papers to the education management committee.
- Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching issues.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees to deal with institutional policies.
- Acting as advisers to student organizations.
- Participating in campus and community events.
- Compile bibliographies of specialized materials.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Preparing and delivering lectures to undergraduate and graduate students on topics such as programming, data structures, and software design.
- Keeping abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature and participating in professional conferences.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Planning, evaluating and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Providing a guidance to the students for developing their career as well as making them familiar with different career opportunities.
- Advising the assistant teachers and new candidates for making them efficient in their work.
- Carrying out the managerial as well as administrative duties, i.e. serving as the head of department and representing the University Chairing Committee.
- Preparing teaching material and utilizing it for the progress of students.
- Helping the professor for creating the material for students.
- Managing the class of students in absence of the college professor as well as motivating students for having desired effects.
- Analyzing the material for the students and providing them guidance on various aspects of the subjects.
- Utilizing the skills and qualities by assigning work to the students.
- Helping the students for completing their project works.
Elective Subjects Studied
Post Graduate :
- Advanced database
- Internet Systems and Security
- Mobile Technology
- Network security
Under Graduate :
- Cyber Law
- Data mining and warehousing
- Worked for the ISO 90** – 20** Certification for the College
- Worked for the NBA Certification for the Department
- DOB: 12/09/19XX
- Languages known: English, Spanish, French and German
- Hobbies: Horse Riding, Swimming and Singing
- Address : XXXXXX