E-mail Id: lincolnXXXXXX@rediffmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
An enthusiastic, and disciplined person looking for a stable position as a lecturer for biology to share my knowledge for the improvement of students and growth of the organization.
College Name: XXXXXX
Designation: Junior lecturer
- Responsible for handling the class of 30 students.
- Teaching zoology and botany subject to the class.
- Conducting weekly and monthly assessment tests to check the performance and improvement of the students.
- Responsible for taking the practice of the class.
- Teaching them using various audiovisual instruments like projector etc.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly assessment test paper.
- Making the reports of the students.
- Maintaining the class data as per lecturer.
- Responsible for their maintaining their attendance records and updating to the admin accordingly.
- Coordinating with the other faculty members for lecture adjustments if required.
- Handling other responsibility in case if required.
- Attending the meetings and presenting the class reports.
- Suggesting to the management if required in teaching or any other activities.
- Member of the event organizing committee of the college.
- Motivating students for participating in various activities.
- Pursuing M.Phil. from XXXXXX College in genetics.
- Did M.Sc. from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX % in zoology.
- Passed higher secondary from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Passed high School in year XXXXX with XX % From XXXXX School
- Good explanation skills.
- Convincing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Awarded as the “Best faculty” of the year.
- Was the member of college Kho- Kho team and represented the college at various level competitions.
- Amongst the top rank holder in graduation time.
- Exploring new places.
- Reading magazines.
- Watching TV.
- Date of birth: 18/05/1990.
- Languages known: English, Spanish, and German
- Address: XXXXXXXX