Chennai, Tamil Nadu
A well-rounded individual with a strong commitment and self-motivated person with proven analytical, communication, creative and interpersonal skills. Aiming at attaining a position of responsibility that will allow making decisions & exerting significant influence on major issues in the field of expertise.
E-billing Solutions Pvt Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – April 2016 to Present
- Fraud Investigations & Analysis
- Client Service & Support
- Chargeback Analysis
- KYC & Underwriting Process
- Merchant Monitoring
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Management
- R&D – Acquiring Business
Consumer Fraud Analyst
GROUPON – August 2013 to August 2015
- Worked with all High, Medium, Low categorized attributes (mistakes or errors) made by other members in the team.
- Involved in categorizing the errors depending on the weightage of the impact that may/can lead false operation of Fraud Team.
- Handled Fraud reports and Live Monitoring reports along with CI (Commerce Interface)
- I have been continuously trending the activities and behavior with objective oriented.
- With good interpersonal skill I have handled team level discussions about prioritizing and allocation.
Sr. Consultant, Technical Support Executive
Sutherland Global Services – April 2012 to July 2013
- Handling incoming chats and taking the remote control of the customer’s computer and helping them with the installation of different AVG products.
- In case of issues that can be handled only by the Tier 2, escalating them appropriately.
Sr. Consultant, Sr. Customer Service Executive
Sutherland Global Services – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – January 2008 to April 2012
- Handling incoming chats and e-mails and calls (when the call flow is high) for Canadian Customers for Residential telephone billing and helping them with the online issues on their account.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Has been an excellent team player in handling the calls and chats and e-mails.
- Training the new team members and help them in barging the calls.
- Handled the break timings.
- Played the role of a Support function when in need.
- Was a continuous Quality Topper.
- Had achieved the Bravo Classic Call and Bravo Rookie award for the best performances as a fresher and as a tenured.
- B.Tech in CSIT J.N.T.U University
- H.S.C (Maths, Physics and Chemistry ) in Board of Intermediate Education
- S.S.L.C in Board of Secondary School – Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Summary Of Skills:
- An accomplished Fraud Analyst with splendid experience acquired in Fraud Detection, which then to Cancelling & Refunding the Fraudulent purchases, Handling Chargebacks and Defending them.
- Strong background in customer service with CSat and Quality to achieve projects implementation within agreed time/cost parameters.
- Always stood on the top in achieving metrics with the elaborative approach while trying to solve issues.
- Multitasking skills.
- Team Management
- Customer Support
- Cost Optimization
- Reporting & Documentation
- Process Enhancement
- Efficiency Improvements
- Client Service
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.