6722 South 22nd Street ~ Terre Haute, In. 47804
Home Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx ~ Email [email protected]
O B J E C T I V E
I am looking for a career in Facilities Maintenance to utilize my skills of repair, install, adjust, or maintain city buildings and city areas and streets, parks or any facilities of the city.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
• Nine years hands on experience.
• I can operate a range of heavy equipment, including dump trucks, snow removal equipment, backhoes, graders, front end loaders, and street cleaning equipment.
• Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding, hydraulic towers, or in crawl spaces or confined spaces.
• Ability to work in extreme temperatures of hot or cold, stand, bend, sit, twist or otherwise conform myself to any area I am working in.
W O R K H I S T O R Y
2003-Present: City of Indianapolis, IN.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
• Performed work maintaining streets, parking lots including patching and surface sealing.
• Worked night crew during winter snow and ice removal operations to clear the roads to make travel safe for the general public, school buses, and emergency vehicles including plowing, snow removal, sanding, salting, and snow blowing.
• I have also maintain sign and traffic control devices; perform traffic control and flagging, as necessary; stripe and stencil streets including all parking stalls, cross walks, turn arrows, stop bars, school zones, and curbs.
• Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
• Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
• Clean Town streets including removing brush, debris, and leaves.
E D U C A T I O N
Associates Business, 2002
ISU Terre Haute, Indiana
IVY Tech, Terre Haute, In. Special courses and seminars.
Computer Proficient: Windows XP, Word, Excel, Power Point, ect…