B.Tech (Hons.), Information Technology Engineering,
Contact No : 1234567891,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Present Address : Address.
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
BASIC ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
|B.Tech (Information Technology Engineering)||Lovely Professional University||2008-2011||9.1/10|
|Intermediate||ISC Bishop Westcott boys school||2008||78%|
|High School||ICSE Carmel school||2006||83%|
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM)
- Company Name : Jaffer Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- Project Title : e-commerce web development using php and .NET
- Duration : one Months (24th May’10 to 24th june’10)
- Visitor counter using AVR Micro-Controller
- Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point.
- Internet Browsing
- Language: C, C++.
- General and graphic application: HTML, JAVA Script.
CO-/EXTRA –CURRICULAR ACTIVITIE
- Executive Member of sport Committee in bishop Westcott boy’s school.
- Executive Member of Event Organizing Committee in Lovely Professional University.
- Won a bronze medal in relay in zonal in year 2007.
- Actively participated in various sports activities for inter school.
- Ability to rapidly build relationship and set up trust.
- Confident and Determined
- Ability to cope up with different situations.
- Sachin Sharma, Head of Department, School of Information Technology Engineering, LPU.
- Thamarai Selvan, Assistant Professor, School of Information Technology Engineering, LPU
- Rashmi Misra, Assistant Professor, School of Information Technology Engineering, LPU
- Father’s Name : Jack
- Permanent Address : Address
- Date of Birth : 19thFebruary 1990
- Language Known : English & Hindi
- Marital Status : Single
- Nationality/Religion : Indian /
- Interest & Hobbies : Internet browsing ,dance, badminton and reading novel
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.