202 Oak Ridge Lane
Indianapolis, Indiana 47804
A highly talented Insurance agent with huge experience in inspecting homes on site prior to writing policy.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than five years experience.
- Thorough building customized insurance policies for each individual after assessing risk factor.
- Experienced home fire insurance writer.
- Hands on experienced ability to sell various types of insurance, including auto, fire, life, property, medical, farm, and all medical.
- Excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Follow up diligently with all policy holders to review and suggest any changes accordingly.
Centennial Insurance Inc., Indianapolis, IN 2008 – Present
- Selling customized insurance to suit customer specific needs.
- Ensure that all requirements of the policy are fulfilled, medical exams ect..
- Calculate the customers premiums and help establish their payment method.
- Discuss existing coverage of the individual or property and further explain what we can do to their benefit.
- Selling various types of insurance to business clients.
- Conduct initial property inspection.
- Determine construction age and value, also any other characteristics to determine risk.
- Cold calling on new clients.
- Maintaining excellent records and stay on top of policy renewals.
- Constantly promoting the advantages of our programs.
- Calling on customers to review, update, or suggest additional changes.
Mutual Life Inc., Indianapolis, IN 2005 – 2008
- Provide information to clients and make advisements when claims are made.
- Develop my own marketing strategies for sales improvement.
- Made the necessary yearly adjustments to client policies and submit forms to underwriter.
- Complete efficient book keeping.
- Keep abreast of all policy changes.
- Follow up on all insurance claims of my clients ensuring they are settled efficiently.
Education and Professional Training
High School Diploma (2000)
I U Bloomington, In.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (2004)