Name : Evie
E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 0510********
- An experienced and fully qualified registered nurse with over X years of experience of working in busy hospital environments in private sector.
- Able to work on own initiative or in support of other healthcare professionals, whilst ensuring that at all times patient care procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Experience of looking after patients with various illnesses from chronic conditions like Diabetes to acute conditions like heart attacks or stroke.
- Store Management
- Stock Reconciliation
- Team Work
- Team Motivation
- Mailing reports and data on daily basis
- Customer Handling Accounts, Inventory Management
- Complaint handling
- Good initiator
- Hard working
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Making patients aware of their treatment to ensure they are fully informed and consent to their treatment.
- Involved in working in the intensive care units as well as general hospital wards.
- Looking after patients of all ages from the very young to the very old.
- Responsible for assessing the medical history of patients and their record details and then evaluating patients and prioritizing their treatment.
- Involved in the administrative procedures for a patients admission and also their discharge.
- Being the main point of contact for patients and communicating on their behalf with hospital managers.
- Liaising with hospital physicians and other healthcare professionals to write patient care plans.
- Carrying out tests, evaluations and also investigations.
- Carrying out administrative duties like updating and maintaining patient records.
- Experience of using advanced hospital equipment and procedures including administration of intravenous fluids and vitamins to patients, operating different oxygen apparatus, electric beds and administering tube feeding pumps.
- Ability to respond quickly to emergencies.
- Excellent organizational skills and having the ability to prioritize urgent treatments.
- Having excellent communication skills, ability to empathize to gain a patients trust and confidence.
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads.
- Experience of collecting and recording study data of ECG’s, Blood Pressure, pulse, temperature and samples.
- Got appreciation from many doctors for good work.
- Got awards from hospital for regular attendance
- XXXX Hospital
Job title: XXX Nurse
Period of Employment: Jan 20XX to may 20XX.
- XXXX Medical Centre
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Period of Employment: Jun 20XX to Apr 20XX
- Diploma in General Nursing from University XXXXX in 20XX.
- BSC (Zoology) from University XXX in 19XX with 72%.
Special Courses Attended :
- Comprehensive Cardiac Care Nursing Course conducted from 18-02-XX to 18-08-XX.
- BCLS Certificate attained on 20XX.
- Date of Birth: 21/03/1990
- Languages known: Dutch, Chinese, Finnish .
- Address : XXXXXXXX.