Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Email: [email protected]
- A resourceful and results-oriented individual with keen interest to further a challenging career in the field of Accounts 7years Experience in Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Handling petty cash.
- General Ledger accounting, Commercials and Taxation, Financial Accounting service, Seeking a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth and to upgrade skills to serve the company better.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|Bachelor in Science in Mathematics||A.M.JAIN College Madras University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2003||80%|
|HSC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||1996||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
KHIVRAJ PEARL – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – April 2012 to Present
- Prepare and maintain the accountings in Accounting Software (tally ERP System)
- Physical cash Verification, Proper monitoring Cash Suspense and Settlement on Daily Basis
- Cross verify the daily accounts with necessary supporting.
- Banking- all cheque related matter, correspondence with the bank, bank reconciliation statement.
- Prepare Inter branch and Sister concern Reconciliation Statement
- Monitoring of Debtors (Both Sales And Service)
- Prepare Cheques to Suppliers and Creditors
- Handling payroll and preparation of monthly payments to the employees through HRA Package.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Carrying out necessary routine accounting activities, and other duties as allocated by Manager- Finance & Accounts.
- Prepare and keep the vouchers and all documents for accounts and keep to be ready for internal and external audit
- Working individual and within team
- Integrity & Ethics, Problem solving, confidence, Teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure, Communication &Patience, Negotiation& persuasion etc
- DIPLOMA In ComputerizedFinancialAccounting
- Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP/WINDOW 7 & 8
- Office applications: Accounting packages, Tally ERP software, AUTO CAD.
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet and other software skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Team Coordination
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Communication Skills