Contact No : 9967285554,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Present Address : Chennai.
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|BE in EIE||Arunai Engineering College||2006||90%|
|HSC||St. Mary’s Matric HSS||2002||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Higher Secondary School||
- AIX (Less than 1 year)
- CITRIX (Less than 1 year)
- Infrastructure Management (Less than 1 year)
- Service Center (4 years)
- Tivoli (4 years)
System Operations Lead Specialist
IBM India Pvt. Limited – June 2008 to June 2012
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Systems Management Processes specific to their customer requirements.
- Backup and Application batch monitoring and Scheduling:
- Monitoring and Scheduling complex Batch jobs on production environment.
- Define job streams, jobs, dependencies and calendars using TWS/Control-M.
- Investigate Carry Forward Schedules and follow up with Operations and/or customer
- Responding perfectly for Problem tickets and Change tickets raised
- Scheduling the inbound and outbound jobs based on the request
- Attending account meeting and act accordingly
- Clarifying the requests call and Providing technical support to users
- Customization and maintenance of Calendars
- Provide 24×7 on call support
- Review the daily utilities for normal execution
- Provide support on the Week end and Month end outages.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2003 Server, UNIX
- IT Infrastructure management: ITIL, AIX, TWS, IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.1 from a reputed IBM approved IT Infrastructure learning center.
- Other software using for project: CITRIX, Lotus Notes, Putty.
- Ticketing Tools: HP Service Center, Maximo, Manage Now, IMPACT.
Infrastructure Management Specialised Training:
- Networking Concepts
- Windows 2003 Server basics & basic level System Administration
- Unix basics & AIX 5.3 basic level System Administration
- ITIL Basics
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Languages Known :
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.