Chennai, Tamil Nadu | email@example.com | 555-5555-55
- AWS Cloud Certified Technical Manager with overall 13+ years of IT experience
- Have good work experience in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, AngularJS, AWS, JQuery, Cordova, Iconic.
- Having hands on experience in Hadoop and Hive.
- Good exposures on domains like Insurance, Banking, Media & Entertainment and Publishing.
- Hands on experience in Leading/Managing a team that includes software developers, Leads as well as
- Software testing professionals.
- Experience playing multiple roles – Analyst, Technical Lead, Developer, Mentor, Software Consultant, Project Coordinator and Manager.
- Good experience in solutioning an enterprise application as a solution architect.
- Extensive experience in preparing response for the RFPs and travel to client locations for technical bids and solution presentation including Technical, IT services and consulting.
1.) Technical Project Manager
Coromandel Infotech/Tekplay India Limited – April 2013 to September 2017
- Technical Architect / Delivery in Charge and managing the development team.
- Provided solution architecture and technology recommendations.
- Provided solution to move existing environment to AWS cloud.
- Involved in building the team by choosing the internal candidates and external interviews.
- Actively participated in the development and requirement gathering sessions and created the design document.
- Involved in SPMU and CRP reviews for the requirement gathering milestone
- Worked closely with Team leads and project managers for creating the High Level Design of the system.
- Involved in mentoring the team to fill the knowledge gap in process and technologies.
- Handling the technical activities and creating the process documents for the CMM process compliance.
- Executing the project using SDLC along with V model for the testing practice.
2.) Solution Architect
FedEx – November 2011 to December 2012
- Worked as Solution Architect, providing solution for Migrated existing EBS OAF application phase I into ADF platform.
- Providing technical solution Revenue systems running on Spring 3.1.
- Developer for phase I of ADF application.
- Aid in architecting the project, provide technical support.
- Migration Analysts for entire Migration.
- Solution and Supporting development team on getting necessary infrastructure and providing developers support on the framework and custom tools like Wily, PMD etc.
3.) Project Lead
MphasiS – June 2006 to December 2011
- Technically lead the offshore team that is primary responsible for the project delivery.
- Actively participate into the new requirement meetings and creating understanding document and high level design documents.
- Monitoring offshore development and bug fix activities and QA team activities to provide daily status update to Onsite manager and other stakeholders.
- Active contributor towards Quality Assurance initiatives, test case reviews, test plan, JUnit creation and review, laying out strategies for Test Driven Development.
- Provide inputs towards code quality, code reuse, application design and standards, analyzing code deliverables. Identifying bottlenecks in application code and providing solutions.
- Project Lead to Improve current business processes by migrating current non-workflow transaction processing to the workflow
4.) Developer/Sr Developer
MphasiS – June 2004 to June 2006
- As an active member in the development team actively participated in all the phases of SDLC.
- Seamlessly contributed in process and other software development activities.
- Actively participated in creating the Application framework in HTML, Java Script, Core Java, servlets, JSP and XML.
- Requirement study and analysis. Involved in analysis of the existing modules and designing the simulators for real time devices.
- Managing new enhancements for the product based on Client requirements that include design, impact analysis and estimation and development activities.
- Environment: Java, spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Eclipse/NetBeans, Tomcat, JSP, Oracle, SVN, WebSphere.
- MCA in Computer Science University of Madras – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since May 2001 to June 2004
- B.SC in Computer Science University of Madras – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since May 1996 to April 1999