The AEY9 abend can occur for the following reasons :
- An EXEC CICS command has been issued that is not supported by the EXEC interface program DFHEIP.
- A transaction has issued an EXEC CICS command which is supported in principle by the EXEC interface program DFHEIP, but for which the prerequisite function has not been included in the current CICS start-up.
- A non-CICS command has been issued by an application stub (expansion of a DFHRMCAL macro), and the program DFHERM has detected that the required non-CICS support is not available. For example, an attempt to access DB2 when a DB2CONN resource is not enabled results in this abend.
- An attempt has been made to use remote resources, but the local SYSID has been specified in an EXEC CICS command, or vice versa.
- An attempt has been made to use remote resources, but ISC is not supported.
- An EXEC CICS command contains an invalid AID or CONDITION identifier. This abend indicates that the EXEC CICS command has become corrupted.
- The transaction is abnormally terminated with a CICS transaction dump.
- DFHEIP, DFHEEI