TCS Ninja NQT Registration
Follow these steps to apply for TCS National Qualifier Test(NQT).
- To apply for TCS National Qualifier Test(NQT), Go to TCS Careers Official Website. Now You will see on the below page.
- In this step, you should Select your “IT Category”. If you have created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your different email ID.
- Fill in the registration form details like name, DOB, gender, email id, mobile number, YOP, qualification, test center location, password, and security question. Once you have complete in these details, click on submit button.
Your registered email id and mobile number will be used by TCS for more communication about the interview process and results of TCS National Qualifier Test. Similarly, you cannot change the Test Location once you have submitted the Form.
- The generated Reference ID and password are emailed to your registered mail id.
- Login to TCS Next step Portal using your Registered email id or Reference ID
- Click on ‘Application Form’ from the side menu
- Fill up your Personal Details like name, DOB, address etc.,
- Make sure that you simply have a green tick over personal details. If you do not have that green tick means you have filled it wrongly. Click on continue button to start fill up your “Academic and Work Experience Details”
- Fill up Your Other Details. Ensure that both Personal details and Academic and work experience is showing green tick mark on top.
- Click on Application form Preview & Declaration. Check the application form details once more and approve to the declaration. Once you click on submit the application form, you’ll see a pop asking if you wish to use for the drive.
- Now you can “Download the application form” as a pdf.
Now, you can apply for TCS off campus or TCS on campus drives
- Once done, Confirm you apply for the drive. This can be the last step to register for TCS National qualifier test. Without this step, your application won’t be considered.
- As soon as your application is completed, log out of TCS NextStep website. Now login again and you’ll find the ‘Apply for drive’ option on the left-hand side menu