php tutorial - PHP Datatypes Integer - php programming - learn php - php code - php script
- Integer means numeric data types, which is also defined as a whole number with no fractional and decimal components.
- Integer may be lesser than or greater than or sometimes equals to zero.
- Integers can be specified in decimal (10-based), hexadecimal (16-based) or octal (8-based) notation, optionally preceded by a sign (- or +).
php code Syntax :
Syntax Explanation :
- Here $x is an integer.
- $x is an integer. The PHP var_dump() function returns the data type as integer with its integer value.
learn php Sample Code : a simple php program
php for beginners Code Explanation :
- In PHP, $x = 25 is an integer variable that is holding the integer value =25.
- The var_dump() function returns the integer data type with its integer value as 25.
php tutorials Sample Output :
- In this output, var_dump() function returns the integer data type with its integer value as 25 i.e., int(25).