php tutorial - PHP Datatypes NULL - php programming - learn php - php code - php script
- “NULL” is a special Data type that represents a variable with no value.
- The NULL is defined as a special variable, in most of the cases it means that it is a data type which can be stated as nonexistent or not known or else empty.
php code Syntax :
learn php Sample Code : a simple php program
php for beginners Code Explanation :
- In PHP, $x = “Welcome to wiitechy world (www.wikitechy.com”) variable is created that is holding the statement.
- Here $x = null; specifies a variable being created without a value, which will be assigned a value as “NULL”.
- The var_dump() function returns the null data type.
php tutorials Sample Output :
- var_dump() function returns the data type with its value as “NULL”.