php tutorial - PHP Sort Function - php programming - learn php - php code - php script
- In php the sort function is used for sorting the array in terms of ascending order.
- Basically the numbers are sorted in ascending order starts from zero.
php developer Syntax :
php 7 Sample Code : sample php program
php program Code Explanation :
- In this statement “$var1” is an array variable having array values “5,10,20 and 3”.
- sort($var1); is the Sort function called over here which is sorting the array values (5,10,20 and 3) in ascending order.
- In this statement the count function is used for counting the number of values in the array variable “var1” which is being stored in variable $var1_length .
- This statement indicates the for loop statement for processing the array values.
- echo $var1[$x]; This echo statement will print the sorted array values from the variable “$var1” .
php coding Sample Output :
- Output shows the array values (5,10,20 and 3) are sorted in ascending order (3,5,10 and 20)